Horny daily? (Girls only can answer this sorry guys)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Unsurevirgin, May 4, 2013.

1. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Honestly, that's comforting to know. So you're saying masturbation is okay?? and not a sin? . You know what it's very weird because I always worry what other people think of me or what God will think of me and it's driving me nuts. <sigh>

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

It's not a sin bc it keeps u from sleeping around grl lol it keeps me from sleeping around lol and well I kinda loathe ppl bc of bullying .

3. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

lol I never thought of that, :grin: yeahh I know how that feels but let's just don't care what people say you're just too awesome and beautiful to go on their level. :wink:

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Um Thank u are u flirting ? Lol

5. Colcha

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was rarely horny during my traditional marriage but ever since I've become free to be me - I'm pretty much horny all the time.

6. Ivyleaf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Stay cool, you're not abnormal :slight_smile:

For me it was quite different: I was always a very sexual person, but I've never been very active. I've had a girlfriend, now I have a boyfriend and both are extremely different experiences.
    Imagine your sex drive as a curve: after you discovered it, it's going to be a little higher, so maybe you'll feel tingly 'down there' on a daily basis. It's totally okay, and though it might be annoying it can be fun as well! :slight_smile:
    I didn't realise you were not comfortable liking your same sex, myheartincheck.. If you might want to talk to someone, I'm here.(&&&)

And crossing the topic 'masturbation': it's no one's business how you make enjoy yourself, and there won't be an imprint on your front telling people 'DIS GURL MASTURBATÄÄÄS' :wink:

#26 Ivyleaf, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  7. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I'm similar, but obviously I'm younger. I think I have a high sex drive, and I'm easily horny every day. There's nothing wrong with it imo! It's natural to feel that way :slight_smile:

8. DrWhoFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always had a really low sex drive until I started to realise I was a lesbian, that was about 35 then I started playing with myself big time. Now I'm in a relationship I am seriously horny! Sometimes we go at it for hours and hours... seems incredibly natural to me!

9. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, even I have a really high sex drive and I'm terrified of sexual contact so I'd say it's pretty normal. I'm trans* but I have way more estrogen than testosterone in my system, and since those are the sex horm meones, I think this would apply to me...

10. smartsunny

both guys and girls turn me on but thinking about girl on girl action makes me shake inside

11. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have the same problem. Hang in there not really a problem. Lol. As long as you 'take care of it, u will b okay. Peace.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's me pretty much lately I think it's because I don't have a girlfriend or anyone to have sex with for that matter .:dry: i could try guys but I don't like guys that way .