1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sunshine11, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Sunshine11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Often times I wonder wether ill find a person who meets my standarts,i have very vauge standarts,so anyone could fall into them.im not sure what to think any thoughts? Is asking for a nice respectful funny culturaly indulged intelligent gay guy really to unrealistic?:help:

2. whitelabel

whitelabel Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    @Sunshine11

Hmm... personally I don't think it's unrealistic because you wouldn't know that there are really such people out there just that you haven't meet them. But it's just not easy, even difficult, assuming that you are type that keeps everything to yourself all the time ie. isolate yourself and stay @ home all the time. That being said, I don't actively encourage people to intentionally/purposely go out there to meet someone and hopefully be able to find 'the one' because I believe these things happen when you least expected it. I mean, who knows? This person might not be the funny, culturally indulged, intelligent gay guy after all but still both of you felt made for each other. Just casually meet people for the sake of meeting them and casually be friends and there's no need for each and every encounter for you to overanalyze the situation whether is he the one. What is meant to happen, will happen.

Guess you can say that I am all for natural encounters and letting things be, based on my limited past experiences. Anyways, these are just food for thoughts. Hopefully it can provide you with some insight into things that you are concern with.

Cheers. Whitelabel.

#2 whitelabel, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013