1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Apr 26, 2013.

1. KazeKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Developing a crush on someone on EC isn't strange, or bad, or anything wrong at all. In fact, i'd say it's almost expected. Certainly when I used to be on EC (I don't even remember my old account anymore v.v) I had an EC crush or two! But understanding why is actually really simple.

This community is full of those going through emotionally difficult times, and those who have been through those times. No one is alone in their situation here and there is always someone who has been through it, or something very similar. Having a connection through one of the more powerful points of your life (Be it coming out, something emotionally hard you went through, etc.) is a powerful binding agent. Mix in that the kindness, love, and incredibleness of the people on this site, and you're bound to develop feelings for anyone.

I agree, and stress that EC should not be used as a dating site, ever, and that should not be your intention for joining this site. This site should be used for helping yourself, and/or others, through emotionally difficult times, usually stemming from homosexual issues, but far from limited to that. However, not for a moment would I say that if you and someone else on here develop mutual feelings for each other, that you should not pursue it. Many people every day enter online relationships these days, eventually making it to being together in person, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as you are respectful to the rules and code of conduct of EC, go for it!

Being an active member of EC is definitely a good sign they are a good person! (Though you should still be careful and cautious, as with any online romances.)

2. justjade

I admit, I probably crush on everyone at some point. That's right. You're all cute! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It must be the persons Personality that people Crush on then, when you read peoples posts, day in day out, you get to sense the person & how they think :slight_smile:

4. tryhtwfr

I have an EC crush too BUT I don't love him or obsess over it but it is natural.

5. person57

I know this thread is old but just to make sure you know, there's nothing wrong with having EC crushes. I've had a few of them.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's one guy who will remain nameless who made it very clear to me that he not just had a crush on me, but was also romantically interested. Needless to say, that's never going to happen.

7. Renge

I thought this was like "Who is your best/closest friend on EC?" thread that everyone would name who are their crushes, and I was like ooooh gossip! Haha. But, sadly, no. -_-

8. Dreamscale

It's pretty normal. I have one actually lol. I mostly find people on internet more interesting than real life ones, so usually it's not hard for me to develop online crushes. o_o