1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you attracted to people outside of your race?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BloodyRose3000, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Gen

Gen

~Your mother must be gorgeous because I am French, Cherokee-Native American, and Black, and we are always cute. ^_^

Anywho, I love all of the races equally. With all of the things I find appealing about men, I couldnt imagine paying that much attention to a simple shift of pigment. Though I think that White/German and Asian mixed men simply arent for me. My past flame was White and Asian, and I love him(Platonically. We're still friends.), but he's an asshole. Now I'm trying to ignore this other White/Asian guy because he's an asshole. Maybe, a little cute..... But, no, its not happening. lol

2. Maddix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't necessarily say because I've never been in a relationship...but as far as attraction, it's not racist or anything but I (so far) only find white and native women attractive. I'm mostly white with like 1\8 Cherokee

3. 4ever Hearth

She is. Some days I wake up thinking "D**n Y chromosome!" :lol:

4. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm primarily attracted to people of my own race - white.
    That said I deff would not deny friendship to someone simply because they were black or hispanic or whatever .Never know they could turn out to be a great friend :slight_smile: Why miss out on that?

I view 'attracted to' as kind of an internal/feelings thing, rather than a 'like/dislike' thing, don't know really how to explain it.

---
    But ..... I will admit that there is one race/group I wouldn't even go for friends with because I view them as terrorists.

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah, I mostly prefer guys of other ethnicity, but I like any to be honest.

6. redstormrising

cheers! i rarely find others in this part of the country who are also both asian and hispanic.

7. hiddenxrainbows

I've always been in love with asians. There's just something about them that I find really really attractive.

On the flipside tho, I'm not that into black people. I'm not trying to be racist or anything. I think a few of them are attractive. But for the most part, most of their physical appearances don't really do much for me.