1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans* and surgery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hexagon

So of the transpeople here, is anyone considering surgery. Or anyone who's already had it?

I plan on getting both top and bottom surgery. I should be getting top surgery in about five months :slight_smile:. When it became apparent that the authorities would get their heads out of their arses around about then, my family said they'd pay for me to have it done privately for my birthday. As for bottom surgery, I'm not as fussed about that, but I expect it will happen some way down the line.

2. Niko

I do want top surgery. I've considered bottom, but I'm still unsure at the moment. It doesn't seem perfected yet, and it's expensive. :dead:

That's awesome that you're getting your top surgery done in 5 months. :O Must be pretty exciting!

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'm expecting top surgery at some point, somewhere far down the line. I'm undecided when it comes to bottom surgery, it's not that as important to me.

4. Moxxy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i was going through the process of a sex change once but it was really difficult and i stopped the process. because it was going to take 5 years where i live to keep talking to pshytrists before i could prove how i really feel and before they can move you onto surgery. it just got harder and harder and i couldnt take it anymore as it was only making me more depressed having to try and prove who i really am. even today i get depressed that i can never be who i truly am but ive let it go , i just rememebr its who i am on the inside that matters, even though no one else can see it at first.

if i could have surgery done though i always wanted to be shemale. id just love to be a girl but keep the bottom part unchanged really, then find someone who loved me for me

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been planning on everything since I was 16, but I'm still torn on who to go to for top surgery. I might stick with Medalie if anything because I highly doubt I'd get the extra $1200(?) to stay in Florida for Garramone. However, the idea of SRS had been on my mind since I was like 9 or younger. I hope I can get top surgery out of the way by the time I'm 21.