There's nothing more annoying that seeing a gorgeous individual(an epic idiotic rant)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BloodyRose3000, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bambam07

Re: There's nothing more annoying that seeing a gorgeous individual(an epic idiotic r

Good to see I'm not alone. If I see someone really attractive it could potentially ruin the rest of my day.

2. Ptolemy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: There's nothing more annoying that seeing a gorgeous individual(an epic idiotic r

Tell me about. The worst is on the really warm days, guys running with the shirts off in Central Park. I'm just enjoying the beauty of Spring when along comes running guys that look like they are from some damn modelling agency. Absolutely perfect bodies. After enjoying the view I just think to myself, Overachiever! You look like a bloody Olympian god and you are exercising too. (But please coming running again this way so I can get a second view!) Then all I can think about the rest of the day are my damn love handles and how they make me look like I a second ass. Some people have double chins, I have a double ass. Then I get home, where are the potato chips! At least I can freely eat my junk food. Seems like too much work to be that beautiful.