1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Awkwardly Turned On...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myheartincheck, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Lewis

Yeah when I was younger I did martial arts too. I used to get turned on by the instructor showing me how to do things one-to-one. I was never really attracted to people my age back then. Pretty awkward considering he was in his late 30s and I was about 11...

I get awkwardly turned on whenever I'm sat tightly night to someone I find attractive, it's awkward, but feels good at the same time. :wink:

2. Kat kanu

Ok I wanna hear this story

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I'll be in a crowd, and some random person will brush up against or accidentally touch me, causing shivers to go up/down my spine.

4. leer

ice cold showers after a hard workout its suppose to bring ur blood down gives me quite a boner for some times .:lol:

5. LoveMusicPoetry

It doesn't get less as you get older either unfortunately, although you do learn to feel less nervous. You learn to be able to flert outrageously without batting an eye lid. There is a straight woman at my college who I'm completely in love with. At the end of last term I was sat right next to her for two hours and a table's width oposite her for a further hour. All my smiles and eye contact had absolutely no affect by the way.

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right!?! I am usually not attracted to women that much older than me but it was so awkward cuz I was and was trying so hard not to be... :icon_redf

Yeah me too! Let's hear it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I cuddled with a straight girl and I discovered that cuddling with someone I'm attracted to arouses me... :confused: I never knew that before because I had just cuddled with family members before when I was a kid...

Wow I love these stories LoL I'M NOT ALONE!!!! :lol:

7. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    u wot m8

8. Valeyard

Anyone who says that this hasn't happened to them while they were on a crowded train/bus/anything is lying. I always just surrender to whatever's going through my mind and enjoy it. :lol:

9. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

Oh, always, especially when I was in school last year... I had to carpool with my best friend and it literally took everything in me not to reach over and hold her hand or kiss her every single day. It was TORTURE! Especially since I knew we could both go into the bathroom together without a second glance.....

10. TheUglyBarnacle

My friend was sitting on my lap and somebody said something hilarious. She started jumping a bit up and down due to laughing.
    I almost knocked her over at the way I stood up when I realised how much this aroused me. >.>

And I have had much more awkward moments like that but I think this one's enough. XD

11. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Let's see:
    Car vibrations.
    Unintended sexual innuendo.
    Physical contact during sports. (Yep, martial arts)

:icon_redf

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2013 at 10:19 PM ----------

^This ^

12. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Haha all the time... whenever a teacher is playing a film (educational or not, doesn't matter) and I usually have at least one or two pretty attractive female friends in there with me and if we're allowed to sit wherever, on the floor or what have you, they always kinda end up laying on me. And my arms are around them. Last year I was really close with a girl who loved having her hair played with. Yours truly was always available. Teehee.

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

All of them knew/know I'm into women and yet... didn't seem to realise the affect they were having on me. (-'.'-)

13. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I remember when I was at a dance with my best friend and he started dancing. BADLY. Lots of people made faces and moved away from him. Except me. I got a boner and couldn't stop staring at him. I swear I looked like this for a second: :grin:

Oh, and also when a guy touches my hand by accident...

#33 DannyBoi66, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  14. GingerGuy

I got aroused by my judo teacher when I was in fifth, sixth. He was a handsome asian man, with a beautiful pattern of chest hair. There was an specifically day when we were doing ground fighting, and I tried not to make him notice I got a bomber. Strangely, it was the only time ever that I won in a fight against him. In an immobilization I'm which I was on top.

If I could go back in time, that moment would have been a little bit different ;-)

15. Nyanko

Some of my friends like to do dog piles at the most random moments, and one time, my crush ended up on top of me, with her thigh pressed up down South. I got so turned on I had to pretend like I was running out of air to cover up my blushing face.

16. lexi

lexi Guest

I had a friend sit on my lap once... That turned me on quite a bit, considering she's bi too (; (from what I can tell anyway...)
    Hearing my friend sing once... Geez.
    Once my friend gave me a piggyback ride (we were like 9) and I was pretty turned on. Really weird though, I didn't even know that homosexuality existed at that point, or heterosexuality really LOL :slight_smile:

17. OutwardSmiles

Me and some friends were watching the Twilight series (hear me out before you run away in disgust lol) and by the time we were watching Breaking Dawn, everyone had fallen asleep but me. So there were three of us laying in my full size bed and I was in the middle and there was so little room we were literally almost on top of each other. The awkward part came when the sex scene came on and for some reason I got fucking aroused by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinsen (both of whom I can't stand) having sex, so I was laying there with my female cousin and my bi female best friend laying practically on top of me asleep and I just had to lay there awkwardly aroused while the TV made sex noises. :eusa_doh:

18. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh man.

I was pitching a perfect game(it's where, in a baseball game, the pitcher has no earned hits or walks against him) and as I was running out onto the field and my coach gave me a "athletic pat on the butt". It was the first time someone did that to me and it did turn me on.:icon_redf I than couldn't think straight and walked two batters. >_< We still won the game though!:thumbsup:

I had to ask my history teacher a question this one time, so he came over to me and decided to prop his leg up on the empty desk in front of me, Captain Morgan style. So literally, his crotch was like two feet away from my face. I literally died.

I had crushes on 3 different teachers, so this happen frequently. lol

19. Linthras

Linthras Guest

:eek:
    You sure someone didn't put something in your drink?

20. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That aroused me too just hearing it... Awkwardly aroused alert >.<

Yeah even when they "know" they never really "know..."

:eek:

:roflmao: