1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far have you gone (sexually)?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Owen, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Rexmond

I have never kissed, hugged or even touched a guy before. :frowning2:

It's tough when you're attracted to older guys, because some of the guys I've seen are so hot, but I can't do anything until I'm 16.

So hopefully next month, when I am, all of that will change. D:

2. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've done all the basics with both sexes. I have had enough sex in my life to have had good sex. That's appropriate for 13-year-olds right? Sure it is.

Still, I can count everyone I've slept with on one hand and I'm 26. I know people who have a much higher tally than that and most aren't even that attractive.

#62 Spatula, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  3. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've made out with a girl on several occasions, and she's also "touched me" :wink:

4. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Only been with husband. That's it. Kinda boring.

5. Jared

Nothing with a girl and I've been all the way with guys :wink:

6. Aielar

I made out with a guy once, and I haven't done anything remotely sexual with a girl. For the most part, I masturbate to fulfill that need :slight_smile:

7. crayon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    All the way. :slight_smile:

8. DanD

I've kissed a couple of girls, and ended up getting drunk and having sex with a lady overseas, but that was all years ago. I've never followed my heart to meet up with any guys to do anything. I think the major reason for this is that I don't think I could take all the insults from the many I'll informed homophobes out there.

9. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Was kissed by a guy once "to see if he was gay". Turns out hes not haha xD other than that and alot of intense hugging and "cuddling" in weird situations where its acceptable.. nada!

10. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I'm not a virgin, but I don't consider what I did with my ex boyfriend consensual soooo... where does that leave me? =O
    Other than that I have willingly kissed a couple guys, but felt nothing for them so it was annoying for me and didn't go further except for the one I don't like to mention.

I've never been with a girl. The closest I've gotten is cuddling with two female friends in bed, holding hands platonically, blowing each other kisses, best friend stuff... nothing sexual though.

11. timo

This far: 0

Deception, right? I have been on a few dates with girls (needless to say they weren't successful, we never even kissed but /care) but I've never done anything with a guy. Except for staring at some, does that count?

12. Nothing of a sexual nature has ever happened between me and another girl (except in the beautiful world of imagination)
    Was kissed by a guy once... not an experience I wish to remember... eugh.

13. AKTodd

Heh. Ok - Back when my partner and I were basically dating, I was spending the weekend with him and we decided to go out and fly his kite. He has a stunt kite (one of those two-handled things that you can make do tricks and such) and it was a somewhat breezy day and we decided to give it a whirl.

We walked over to one of the practice fields at the university that we live next to, unpacked the kite and started messing around with it. While this was happening, we were talking, of course.

The think you need to understand is that both my partner and I are smartasses and we were pretty much taking verbal shots at each other from the time we became mutually comfortable enough to do so (something that we routinely do with each other to this day). Also, that at this point in our relationship, neither of us knew everything about the other and our conversations would occasionally veer into something between flirting and just being overtly sexual.

So, at one point in the conversation, my partner (kidding) says something to the effect that, when we were done with the kite, he wanted to take me home, drizzle chocolate sauce all over me, and lick it off.

Totally deadpan and without missing a beat, I replied "Chocolate sauce irritates my skin." Probably in the same way you might say you're allergic to cats or something. Very casual and apparently very sincere sounding. At which point I get dead silence (I was facing away from him when this exchange took place). I turn around to see what's wrong and my partner is pretty much doing this:

:jawdrop:

Total shock and not a little horror and shattered innocence all over his face. At which point, I have to both prevent myself from laughing so hard it will hurt and explain to him that I was kidding and didn't mean it and had never done anything romantic or sexual with chocolate sauce or any other food item. Really.

I eventually talked him down.

Truthfully, the most daring thing I've ever done with chocolate sauce is put it over fudge brownie ice cream when I'm looking for a major chocolate fix. Honest :icon_bigg

Todd:slight_smile:

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not as far as I'd like to have, certainly. I've never touched or kissed a woman-identified person I liked. Haven't done anything with gender nonbinary people, and I want them the most. :frowning2:

I have had a few sexual experiences with men, and I wish they had gone further. I have been fingered, and I have hugged, kissed, and engaged in reciprocal oral sex with men. What I consider missing is not having been penetrated by a man or penetrating another man myself, which are both things I really want to do before I die... As well, I'd like to be in a relationship with a man, at least for a non-trivial period of time.

15. :roflmao: Oh My God, Thank you!! That story made my day! Hahaha:eusa_clap

16. x Wallflower x

I haven't done anything with either sex and my family always makes me feel like a freak for it. Is it bad that i'm a little relieved that some people around my age have admitted that they are as inexperienced as me? i always feel like there is something wrong with me and that noone finds me attractive.

17. IrishEyes1989

Please feel free to let me know if this is too invasive a question, but why "oddly enough"? lol

18. mpac21

There was a dude who made out with me before, but thats it thus far!

19. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh huh. :lol: :icon_wink

20. vyvance

I've had sex with men and women, I just haven't performed oral on a man yet.