If You were offered the choice would you choose to be Homosexual/Bisexual/Transgender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Apr 8, 2013.

?

So would you?

1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

30 vote(s)
    36.6%
  3. Not Sure

14 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. jaxeypoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: If You were offered the choice would you choose to be Homosexual/Bisexual/Transge

I'd stay being gay. If you would have asked me 6 months ago I would have said Straight. But I've accepted myself, and I can't imagine myself in a relationship with a Woman. I'm happy being who I am ^_^

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: If You were offered the choice would you choose to be Homosexual/Bisexual/Transge

Right...?

I've accepted myself and I don't give a crap if people don't like it, but religiously it has been very hard to resolve... I just hope I can reach LGBTQ members as a personal testimony since no other Christian seems to want to... That's the only resolve I can muster.

3. BornInTexas

Honestly, I can't be straight. I cannot see myself, even imagining myself as a straight person, CANNOT see myself with a woman. It's just...ugh. Weird. I'd be gay.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

# When I was just a little boy, I asked my Mother what will I be, will I be Gay, Bisexual or Straight? here's what she said to me "Gay you are, you are, oh Gay you are, you are, Gay you are, you are, that's what you will be# :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

5. Naren

If I had the choice? I'd choose this. Call me mayb- crazy.

6. fairlyfey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Have you ever seen any John Waters movies?

"The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well, when I was younger I wanted to be straight, but now I am so glad that I am so goddamn queer I p rainbows. Life would be unbearable if I didn't like bananas or pears. :eusa_droo

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2013 at 01:49 PM ----------

That obvious huh? You lucky, lucky boy. :icon_bigg

7. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

No. If I had a choice in the matter, I'd be a straight cis male. Maybe this is just my self-hate talking, but I don't like anything about being trans*. Absolutely nothing. And being "normal" (by society's standards) would make me feel a lot better. I'd probably be a completely different person and nothing like who I am, but whatever.

8. jeanie

jeanie Guest

I wish that I was asexual. I actually think things would be so much simpler.

9. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I would not change, this is who I am

10. JuanJose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I wouldn't change now because I know this is who I am and I love myself :slight_smile: but going through the acceptance phase I probably would've chosen to be straight to be honest, just because the possibility of being gay seemed so daunting back then.

11. Saxyguy1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I honestly wouldn't choose anything besides being gay. I know that I am me, I love who I am, and that there's nothing wrong with me. I know I have talked to a few gay friends about it and some of them wish that they had an attraction to females. I don't. I am who I am and I don't wish to change it.

12. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Id stay gay - I live in a city where gays are accepted. My family accepts me for who I am. I dont know what it feels like to be straight and I am strongly attracted to men. I have it easy like that. So its an easy choice for me. I wouldnt change who or how I am.

13. LailaForbidden

Yes. I would change myself to either gay or straight. But I don't know if I'd be able to choose between either gay or straight. I mean, I love women and I like being part of the LGBT community, but if I was straight I wouldn't have to face discrimination. Which is huge. Hmm... well, in any case, i'd be monosexual.

Okay, on second thought, probably straight. Not having to face discrimination wins. Oh, man.. what a relief that would be!

14. Spirit

I choose gay. While I was interested in boys for a while, I honestly find women far more interesting and feel that I'm far more comfortable being gay than I would be if straight. (Even though I'm not out.)

15. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I would definitely be straight if I could. Being gay has caused me so much emotional/religious problems. Honestly I really want to like girls, but I find guys really attractive, and if I could make it work and marry a woman I would, but the idea of being with a guy just really makes me happy. Sometimes I feel like I just haven't met the right girl yet, as I have only had one girlfriend, but I really feel like men are attractive. But, I would definitely "go straight" if I had the chance. Gay people at my school are always getting beaten up on, and it would just make things sooo much less complicated if I was just normal. Thankfully no one knows about my homosexuality. I would lose just about every one of my few friends at my school, and my family would be ashamed of me. So yeah, I wish I was straight.

#35 vhrebels, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
  16. IrishEyes1989

I'm not sure what I would choose if I had control over it. Having lived as a straight person for the vast majority of my life (up until a couple of years ago, when I realized I was bi), and considering how much easier it is to live in our society as a heterosexual, I would probably choose to be straight. That being said though, I have enjoyed every minute of my life as a bisexual woman.

17. Brenny

If you base it on the world around me and pressures and and all that I'd choose straight. Erase all that and leave it up to just my own preference, I quite like being gay.

18. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I would choose to be bi, I actually like being bi, lol :slight_smile: and people don't HAVE to know anyways.
    But I don't think I would choose being trans, given that I could just be born as a guy instead. (I would rather be born as a guy than have my 'trans feelings' disappear and be a ciswoman, if that makes sense)

19. Rexmond

I would definitely remain gay, I also couldn't imagine being in a relationship with a woman. I'm so glad that I am gay (and proud of course!), I just love the idea of spending my life with another man who will be willing to take care of me.

20. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I would choose to be strait and cisgendered. Too much fear, confusion, and midnight breakdowns to not want to be.