What Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, Apr 7, 2013.

1. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Created my very first Old Fashioned, minus the maraschino cherry.

Somehow managed to waste time procrastinating study for one class only to spend the time studying for another.

Went for a walk to the nearest shopping center just to explore and get away from the monitor.

2. Hexagon

Amazingly, that isn't even an exaggeration. I might have missed out a couple of door openings. You should get a cat, the cuteness overpowers any lack of sleep.

3. Saxyguy1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a music theory class this morning, I bought a new tie, I played the saxophone, and I had a fraternity meeting.

4. JPC

JPC Guest

I spend most of the day in the library. So much fun :frowning2:

5. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woke up, had a cup of coffee, went to school, ate dinner, then went to pay practice for five hours and ate again when I got home about an hour ago. Yay

6. isobella

Read.
    That's all I ever do.
    Read.

7. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    gym, breakfast, work, had coffee with mates gf we planning his bday, back at work and will be here for another 2 hours FML!!!! and this is how my day is 5 days a week

8. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I went to school and did dance and philosophy. Then I came home. I live an exciting life! :grin: haha

9. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Same thing I do everyday. I sit in my room and obsess about my life until I'm miserable. :thumbsup:

10. GlamKat

I had a science test which I think I aced, a History test which I'm pretty sure I failed, have been finishing up a French essay due on Thursday, and preparing myself for a gym evaluation tomorrow :grin:
    Thank God this is the last week of school before break and DISNEYLAND PARIS! Omg. So excited.

11. LabRat

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woke up and thought it was Saturday for some reason, wandered around disoriented from that in search of coffee. Studied for a statistics test, messed around with my plants in the lab. Now more studying until it's time for a chemistry lecture.

12. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Unfortunately I have a dog so it wouldn’t work out. He often gets bullied by cats. :lol:

Today all I did was some housework, some grocery shopping and currently planning to cook something extra delicious for dinner, like breaded chicken maybe. :eusa_danc

13. JPC

JPC Guest

I'm having a really good day so far. Woke up this morning and went for a walk in the park and now I'm sitting on my terrace listening to Florence and The Machine at the Sydney Opera House.

14. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

Woke up in the middle of the night with my dog scratching my door wanting to go outside, opened the door for her, fell back asleep. Woke up, peed, showered, brushed my teeth, had a light breakfast because I'm trying to be healthier, cried watching stuff on youtube, got out of the house, petted my dogs, kissed my cats goodbye (yeah, I know), came to work, gave my seat to an elderly man at the bus, looked at a beautiful girl and now I'm working.

15. FJ Cruiser

I woke up late, googled how to tie a Double Windsor because I forget every single time. I have to go to class in business professional attire today because of this organization I'm in. Took a quiz that I'm not sure I did all that well on. I have one more class today, I'm going to a library for grant seekers since I'm looking for funding for my trip to Africa, going to an organization meeting, then I'm hanging out with a cool guy that I'm not sure if we're into each other or not. I'm hoping there's no homework due tomorrow.

16. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

Woke up, went to breakfast, went to housing selection, went to a processing session for this past week for school where my instructor got us coffee and snacks, returned a books and other assorted items to their rightful places on campus. Hung out at the outdoor adventure center while my friend was working, dropped off my gear for a weekend trip, stopped in at the health center and now am watching humorous youtube clips. Overall a fairly productive day.

17. BornInTexas

(*hug*) That's what I do, but I entertain myself with ANIME! :eusa_danc Cures any bad senses, and you get immersed in it!

18. JPC

JPC Guest

Had a really good day. I slept in, went shopping, and when I got home my housemate had prepared home made pizzas and bought lots of beer for a movie night. Now I'm relaxing on the couch listening to music.

19. rmc

rmc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Woke up, worked, bought something to eat and I am exhausted, but I think I will study to learn how to open an enterprise =)

20. FruitFly

Well now, I started the day by watching a variety of shows on ITV player, then sat at my desk wondering how on earth I should approach tackling a critical evaluation of developing safety culture within a business, avoided the topic completely by spending the rest of my day playing with the dog/ooing and ahhing over one of my tarantulas shedding (during the day, in a place I could view him :grin: ), then nothing of any great importance other than ponder how long it'll take me to get the enthusiasm to actually critically evaluate safety culture and whether I could get away with turning in 3,000 words focusing on how safety culture is poorly executed in certain businesses due to a lack of understanding on what it is and how to develop it.

Then I thought "oh, I haven't visited EC in a few days". Hurrah.