1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why does everyone fall for there best friends?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 5, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its all in the title really..

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with ya!!! I personally don't know anyone who likes their best friend and I come here and they're everywhere....
    I don't know how they can look at their best friend in that way.... To me it's just wrong

3. Punk Cowgirl

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've only had a crush on a friend once, but that didn't last very long at all. I think most of my guy friends have had at least phases of liking me. I never really understood it, but it doesn't bother me that much, as long as they don't try anything.....

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I wish I knew. I'm guessing that it's because it's one of the people you really know, it would be convenient etc. I couldn't imagine it though.

5. Max630

Phoenix: awesome signature haha. I love The L Word!

6. theMaverick

While it's never happened to me, I'm gonna guess that it's because here is this person that you share so much with. They know your ins and your outs, they know most, if not all of your secrets. You can tell them anything and do anything with them. So you fall for them sometimes. It's not a bad thing. The happiest couples I know were friends first.

7. Tokgay

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It has happened to me. This friend is one of the straightest people I know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyway, for me the reason is his confidence. He isn't particularly good looking, but his confidence is a major turn-on. I've always been determined, but never totally happy with myself, and he is just that.
    He is one of my best friends, and that is how I know him so well, otherwise I would have never known him well enough to know about his personality. I guess that might be why best friends can be attractive? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I guess its from already liking them as a friend and having similar interests like what Someonelost said. Also being attracted to their specific gender and seeing them a lot probably makes it happen too.

9. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is happening to me right now, im at the point where i need to give him some time to let it soak in. But my mind is racing so fast right now, i keep whipping up these stupid mock scenarios in my head about how we might either fall in love with each other and live our lives together or they come together along the lines of him hating me which would lead to me having nobody else which would lead to my suicide.

10. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your best friend is meant to be your brother from another mother or sister from another mister that's why they become your best man or maide of honor if you get married....

That's my view on best friends....

11. Tarruin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Luck has it for me my best friends are a girl and a complete D-bag (and hes really ugly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). But I how much it sucks for someone to have feelings for there closest friend.