1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cult Classics

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CrowAleron, Apr 4, 2013.

1. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was actually really disappointed by Human Centipede.... maybe that says more about how disgusting my roommates sense of humor is more than how gross the movie was though...

I hear some nasty ass shit in my household.. thats all im saying :astonished:

2. Music Heals

I absolutely love Rocky Horror. It's a terribly sick obsession I tell you!

3. Femmeme

I found Human Centipede pretty boring honestly. I mean "oooh shocking!" sure, but it lacked story and the lack of character developement made it really hard to care about the victims. If they'd gotten into the Doctors history or psyche it could have been an interesting movie.

4. Cy Clone

Cy Clone Guest

1. Mars Attacks!
    2. Eight-Legged Freaks
    3. Earth vs. The Spider
    4. Any Godzilla flick
    5. Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

5. June Cleaver

Murder by Phone 1979 or 80
    The Changeling 1979 or 80
    Shock Waves 1976
    The original The Stepford Wives 1976
    Burnt Offerings 1976
    Death Ship 1980 not the newer movie
    The Fog 1978
    As you can see, I am a B rate horror film buff and all of thoes were some of the best less known ones. I love all the other more popular ones too! June

6. UndercoverGypsy

Sweet. I'll listen to the Misfits version, now.

EDIT:
    Okay, they're definitely not the same song. Just the same name. It didn't really sound like it made much sense for Dickinson to cover Danzig - their voices are so different.

#26 UndercoverGypsy, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  7. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love Donnie Darko, Repo, The Crow, and my favorite, maybe not so much a cult film, but Moulin Rouge. It had big names, but nobody now has seen it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. BiWidow

I love going to showings of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. So cool!!!

9. UndercoverGypsy

My god. I just rewatched Donnie Darko last night, and it is SUCH a good movie.

10. AAASAS

District 13(french parkour action movie set in a walled district of paris; all violent criminals live there for life),
    Cargo(german futuristic thriller; this movie was fucking awesome CGI incredible),
    From Dusk till Dawn(American vampire movie),
    Battle Royale(the reason why I thought Hunger Games was a pile of crap, this is the much older Japanese take on a similar scenario, kids basically are out of control so the Japanese government decides to pit random classes against eachother on a remote island, kids have neck trackers that blow up if you go off course, certain areas of the island become restricted during the game, just way better than Hunger Games and the gore is all there)
    Fargo, relatively known but still considered cult classic.
    Don't drink your juice in the hood while being a menace to south central(Wayans brother first spoof movie similar to scary movie, a take on all 90's "hood" movies)
    People Under the Stairs(great movie minus the ending which is cheesy)
    Gattaca(futuristic movie when everyones genes are altered to perfection before Birth, natural humans are assigned lower tasks as a result, Jude Law, Ethan Hawke, Uma Therman, pretty dope movie)

Don't know if I can say this but the newest Dredd was fucking awesome and no body went to see it. Only 3D movie where the 3D actually enhanced rather than cheesying it up

There are so many I just can't think of them right now

#30 AAASAS, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013