1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grooming/body hair/facial hair/etc

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theMaverick, Apr 3, 2013.

?

Body hair, keep or shave?

1. Body hair is disgusting, shave it!

15.1%
  2. Keep it! Rock what you got!

16.4%
  3. Sort of both, trim it up and keep it neatly groomed.

68.5%
  1. theMaverick

This is open to anyone.

If you have body hair, do you keep it or shave it?

If you don't have body hair, imagine that your significant other did, would you want them to keep or shave it?

Opinions in the thread below please!

2. BornInTexas

I shave the areas like armpits, face, netherregions, only because it's how I like it. I don't like having so much armpit hair, it's kind of ick.

My significant other can have as much body hair as he pleased, as long as he kept it well groomed. :slight_smile:

3. I never liked hair anywhere except the hear, eyebrows ans eyelashes. I shave it all off. As for dating, it wouldn't be a deal-breaker unless it got ridiculous.

4. DoctorJones

I have never really cared much about whether or not someone has body hair, so I would prefer my partner did whatever she felt most comfortable with. I have always hated underarm hair, so I wax that regularly. However, I only shave/wax my legs when I feel like it. I don't wear shorts or dresses on a regular basis so I don't worry about it unless I am going to a special event or going to a Navy training. Sometimes I'll do it just because I feel like it, but that doesn't happen frequently...

5. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I wouldn't just shave it all off 'cause then it grows back all nasty.
    Just trim it and keep it all neat :slight_smile:
    For the record...I do shave my legs and armpits. That's obvious.

6. FJ Cruiser

Let it grow guys! Just don't let the nether regions get unruly, and keep your facial hair decently trimmed and shaped.

7. fuzzywuzzy

Ew...ew....ew...body hair...get it off...kill with fire!

8. theMaverick

I agree with you. This is my personal philosophy. Plus, I couldn't imagine trying to shave it all off. Makes me think of a naked mole rat.

[​IMG]

Or a hairless cat.

[​IMG]

:roflmao:

9. leer

I use a hair trimmer every so often as for nuts & cranny's very carefully trimmed .

10. TrangNhi2154

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Armpit: must be shaved or wax
    leg: I don't have any hairs on it.
    lady part: always trim and keep neatly groomed

11. BiWidow

I prefer legs and armpits shaved and pubic hair trimmed. Facial hair trimmed, also.

12. Oddish

Oddish Guest

When I start growing facial hair, I'll probably keep a lot of stubble (even though I'd like to have a full beard but I don't think my girlfriend would like it :frowning2:). Why shave my legs, armpits, and anything else? Besides trimming pubes when needed.

13. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Warning! If you hate body hair don't read my post. :slight_smile:

As a guy in my late 20s: I have chest hair and I like it! I do trim every once in a while when it gets unruly. Same with lower down. I don't like labels, if I had to label my body type it would be otter.

I also hate shaving my face. I alternate between heavy ###### and a short beard, but I think it's a look that works well for me. (I should post a picture from when I thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail and grew a wild untamed beard!) :slight_smile:

The one thing I really hate about the hairiness of my body is my shoulders are starting to get hairy so I am trying to figure out the best way to deal with that. It's scraggly, uneven and gross looking.

I would like to think I am open minded about any potential future boyfriend's hairiness/lack of body hair. I think all over body hair can look good on the right guy, and I wouldn't turn a smooth guy away either if he had a great personality. My ideal really is somewhere in the middle.

14. Lewis

I trim my facial hair. Completely remove pubic and upper body hair (although I haven't for a while...)

I pluck my eyebrows (don't like to have a mono-brow!) and trim/shave them so they're not bushy.

That's pretty much it really.

15. MadNug00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I trim my pubic hair and hardly need a shave/trim on anywhere else, cause they just simply don't grow. :-/

16. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like body hair. I think its sexy and manly. On other guys, I like arm hair and chest hair, and I love the look of a happy trail :love:. I think that trimming and grooming are important. Cleanliness is important to me in any potential partner and so a nice groomed face and body shows me he cares about his hygiene.

Im not into the hairless body look. Like a guy that shaves everything. If I was really into a guy and then I saw he shaved everything, its not like Im going to tell him to put his clothes back on and leave, and I also dont think its my place to tell anyone what to do with their body hair... its just I have a preference for some hair.

For me, I'm not naturally a hairy guy. I wish I had more chest hair and facial hair, but thats just not happening. Maybe when Im 70 I'll be able to grow a beard. Im not very sexually active, so its not a major priority in my life, but if I think I might be showing anything off to anyone, I do make an effort to groom and trim up the hair I got below the belt.

17. Canis_Lupus

I'm one of those people that gets really long hair practically everywhere, and since I hate it being so long yet like the look of it, it's a challenge to keep up with it. I trim face,legs, armpits, chest, stomach, eyebrows and pubic area. Pluck my monobrow, and shave my neck and jewels. If I don't, I turn into a bear. So while I think my body hair is sexy, it becomes a problem at a couple inches long, lol.

18. theMaverick

First, holy shit you've hiked the appalachian trail?!?! I'm jealous!

2ndly, I have the same problem with my shoulders and the area just below my hairline on my neck. It's annoying.

19. LoveMusicPoetry

I don't feel any of the poll options represent me so I didn't vote. I shave legs armpits and pubes, but not because I think they are disgusting, rather that I prefer to be clean shaven.

20. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, since it appears we here are trying to not just air our preferences, but encourage particular methods.....

My fellow men, let it grow! No need to even trim. Give in to your body's natural state. Join the bear side.

Bwahahaha! (said in a dark, deep, disturbing yet strangely and suspiciously persuasive voice)

:icon_wink