1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you leave your partner if...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Boyfriend, Apr 2, 2013.

1. fuzzywuzzy

Leave him? Leave my special one because he's hanging for his life? Actually ditch the person who I'm living for, because he could be dying, instead of standing by his side waiting patiently for him to wake up? I think those questions simply don't need to be answered. If anything, I'd love to make my SO happy, even if he isn't concious. I'd spend all the time with him. In the end of the day, if he wakes up, that would strengthen the bonds between us even more.

I second that.
    Offtopic: The roman soldier who waited actually made me cry.

#21 fuzzywuzzy, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  2. MissScandinava

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a single, but if I had a girlfriend who were in a coma I would be really, really worried about her and stay with her, be on the hospital with her until she woke up.
    I would be literally, worried 24/7 and pray for her, even if I am an atheist.

3. BiWidow

I lived with someone for five years. He was in and out of hospital all year and finally died of an embolism (blood clot) in November 2009. As stressful as the situation was, I would have never left him. I loved him so much and still do.

4. curlycats

no, i would not leave my partner. period.

i am in a 4 year monogamous relationship.

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I've never been in a relationship, but if I loved him, then a few years, I say this because I don't want to feel trapped in a situation that will never change.

6. wowiemio

I have a partner, i wouldn't let go of him no matter what, no matter how sick he gets.
    he got extremely sick before we met and had a hard time and if anything thing happens, i wont let him go alone through it again