Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Mar 29, 2013.

1. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would post mine, but Aurora already has gotten the gist of it. Quite frankly I couldn't post it more succinctly even if I tried.

2. Miss Loopy

Bisexuals, ugh.

3. bitchyetough

Anything vulgar
    i'm only going to list 007 & leave general human behaviour out of it.

hipsters pretending they're like homeless people (srsly khaki isn't that nice of a color, wearing heavy duty khaki coats with woolen hats and gloves makes you look homeless especially if you're shoeless. #why the hell are you walking around the city shoeless??) how am supposed to know who i give cash to nowadays? i swear to god if taylor swift sings about being a hipster like that, i'm parodying the crap out lf it

dirty people, any person with long fingernails but doesn't get a godamned manicure or keep them well, impecable.

any person that tries to impose a belief on someone or uses it to try and justify something
    so.. i'm going to say religion.
    theists: believe what you wish, i don't.
    atheists, no. you may believe there is no divinity, let others believe there is if they want to.

loud eating

any of the many people that make me want to caress their face with my fist

people that put too much mint in mojitos, srsly it isn't supposed to look like a forest got dumped in an aquarium

people who dance around like brainless clowns as to attract attention to themselves and attempt to make themselves and others laugh by looking like a moron - people that laugh at people like that are sadists and the person acting a fool is a desperate case lf a human being. laughing's primarily a source of defense & people laugh at you because they don't want to be in your position

4. Mariall

When people don't close their mouths when eating.. ew! Or if they're super noisy about it. And if they stink.. also when people make unnecessary whistling or clicking noises, so basically my parents 24/7.

5. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -SUVs and other such gas-guzzling vehicles. I am so happy Hummer went out of Business.

-Those stupid thumpy speakers that shake the wholecar, and yours, too.I don't need to hear some blurry, bass heavy version of your so-called 'music'

-Shopping Malls, Wal-Mart and suburbia in general; how America has so many balnd, chain stores

-Abercrombie and Fitch, and their whole racist, creepy approach to trying to sell people a sense of belonging/entitlement

-Urban Outfitters, for similar reasons, and because the owner gave $$$ to Rick Santorum, and is an otherwise creepy Republican posing as a progressive hipster

6. Tzoa

There was a girl smacking her gum in class the other day and the sound was just... ugh, it made my stomach turn. Her mouth was wide open and she just went on smacking. I tend to chew gum after lunch, and it made me wonder if my chewing gum has ever made someone feel sick to their stomach. :/

7. Grimm

Most of it is summed up by just saying people annoy me. Two that stand out, however, are idiot gameplayers online that spit the word "faggot" like a ten-year-old, homophobic machine gun and text messages / phone calls. I imagine the reasons for the first one are pretty obvious. As for the second one, I use my hands and face a lot when I talk, so I feel like I'm missing half of the conversation if I can't see who I'm talking to.

8. Projectfabulous

OHMYLANTA YES! I got hit by a car because of this!

That, plus stupid people and ignorant people. uggh they just make me want to...gah I don't even know....

9. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Staring, licking your finger and handing me something (I don't want you're nasty tongue juice on my stuff. Mainly teachers do this, just gross.) Drinking after someone, racism, homophobia, trans*phobia, hetrophobia, aphobia, biphobia, interracial marraige bashing, bigotnism in general. Being a plain smart allic. Bullying, making fun of someone's allergies rubbing it in. Smoking, drinking. Taking away someone's rights (includes lying about people's rights to them.) Putting unnessasary pressure on someone, yelling, making fun of grammatical/spelling errors. Grammer/spelling correctionos over evrey little thing. Aggressiveness, long lines, not returning borrowed money, trying to say a fact isn't true. Popping your gum/blowing bubbles. It's for chewing. Singling someone out.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whistling, repetitive noises, loud whispering, stupidity, moronism, idiocy, homophobia, racism, sexism, ageism, and of all the isms, weightism. Don't know if that's a word, but it's really prevalent everywhere. People expressing their disgust at fat people really pisses me off, and like being gay, nobody chooses and wants to be overweight/obese.

11. Techno Kid

People who don't wash their hands after using the washroom...HOW DO THEY THINK THAT'S OK?!

12. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    teachers unions, onions, books I ordered from Amazon that are marked up despite the seller promising they weren't, people who let their children be loud and run all over the place in restaurants, homophobes/transphobes, soliciting, and misogyny.

13. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Homophobes/biphobes/transphobes

Hate in general

People who chew their food loudly.

Awful drivers

Rude people

14. Siarad

Rude people in shops - both behind the counter and in front of it. No excuse for it unless it's in response to someone being rude to you. Even in those circumstances, it's sometimes for effective to be really, really nice to someone who's being rude to you - it confuses them!

15. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Heterophobia, animal abusers, getting interrupted when I'm in the middle of a monologue, religion, and again, I CAN'T STAND UNRULY CHILDREN.

16. Siarad

Nor can I - I'd like to be reasonable and sympathetic as I know you can't talk until you're in that position yourself but... Yes, unruly children drive me nuts. Even just loud children.

17. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Kids have turned into such a fucking nightmare in public places. i've had to deal with kids crying incessantly in restaurants, theaters, trains, buses.

The worst thing is that you can't complain about it, because they're children, and people will think you're a miserable prick for speaking out. But it's not the children; the bad parenting is the problem.

When I was little, if I misbehaved, my dad would remove me from the public place, tell me to shut the fuck up, and if I persisted I would be grounded. But I've never seen parents do this. Instead they have smiles on their face as their little demon terrorizes the rest of us.