1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Industrial Fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mrcake, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Mrcake

Anyone an industrial music fan? If so, what are your favorite bands.. Mine are skinny puppy , Nin, kmfdm...and many many more...

2. RainbowMan

I've "reported" this post to be moved to the Entertainment forum, where it'd probably be more appropriate and get more responses....

But in general, I like all kinds of music. Industrial can be a bit "out there" for me, but some of it can be pretty good.

3. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm really into Throbbing Gristle, SPK, Cabaret Voltaire, Test Dept, Nine Inch Nails, and various other Industrial bands.

4. CrowAleron

CrowAleron Guest

Lately I've been *really* into Nine Inch Nails. I've always liked KMFDM (and MDFMK) Songs like "Ich Tu Dir Weh," "Du Reischt So Gut" and "Haifisch" by Rammstein have more of an industrial vibe, but a lot of their others are closet to thrash...

5. Mrcake

I got the chance to see Rammstein live last year and they were amazing! it was a shame that my seats kind of sucked, but i still got to see the band live. The pyrotechnics were as amazing as I thought they would be. The opening act sucked tbh, it was a guy from Combichrist just dj'ing - it wasn't bad, but a dj for an opening act? Come on.. they could have had Project Pitchfork or some other awesome industrial band instead.

6. PinkFluff

I can't stand Rammstein, although for industrial metal, you cant get better than KMFDM.