1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you had the choice, would you be gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caliber, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Eatthechildren

I'd stay bi. But genderqueer? Nope. I would give anything to be cis.

2. ok455

I would more then likely pick being straight as long i still have my same mindset or a better one. I think straight life is much easier, and its much easier finding a women. Females are not as picky as gay males. Watching your straight friends in and out relationships get depressing especially when you never been in one and being attracted to straight guys do suck thank god i haven't been attracted to one in a while.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd stay pan, because it gives me much more opportunity to pursue relationships with all different sorts of people. But, I'd do anything to be cis male on the other hand...

4. Bent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A year or two ago I would have traded anything to be straight, but now I'm really not so sure.
    I wouldn't mind the whole settling down and having a wife and kids scenario, but on the other hand I wouldn't have gotten to go through the whole self finding etc. which I think has made me more self aware than a lot of other people my age.

And.... guys are really hot so I'd probably just go with the gay option because if I didn't find all the boys in One Direction to be beautiful I'd be absolutely crushed. :icon_bigg

5. Evanescence

I wouldn't be gay/bi/pans etc. I would choose to remain straight :slight_smile:

6. ReyJ

I think being gay has and will make me a much stronger person than I would be if I were straight. The experiences I have already had from being gay have definitely changed me, so I would choose to stay gay, myself.

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Yes :slight_smile: It's wonderful

8. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As much as being gay has caused me to be in a living hell, I wouldn't change it; so yes, I would remain gay if given a choice. Being gay, being in the closet, and being secretly in love with my straight best friend for years and years has been terribly difficult and has hurt me in so many ways. However, I do love the fact that I like, love, and can appreciate women in a way that straight women do not. I love women's sensitivity, beauty, and everything else, and I wouldn't trade that type of admiration and adoration for anything.

9. needshelp

yeah, it's wonderful.

10. RedLight

I'd like to think I sort of chose it...I mean in a twsited way I kind of wanted it to happen, which is why my friend now tortures me about "pretending to be gay."

I don't know, like the song says "It's a fine romance, but it's left me so un-done..." I don't think I would be myself if I wasn't a lesbian. Maybe I would be less accepting, more conformative, not confident whatsoever (not that I'm SO confident now.) I guess if I had a choice, I wouldn't take away my sexuality, just the bad connotations that come with it.

11. Unknown128

Being gay is who i am and how i was born and i wouldnt change it for anything. Maybe its rough but its who i am

12. worriedWardrobe

Would I be gay? Absolutely!

Maybe it's just me, but I love being the minority. I look at all the people around me and think "I know something you don't know" and it makes me all giddy

13. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

hell to the no. i would stay straight

14. Wowguy

absofreakinlutely! I love being gay, it's very beautiful thing.. I think!

15. SergeantRed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Of course! I love being a girl and I love girls! Bisexual = it's the BEST of BOTH WORLDS lol

16. Kay

Kay Guest

Hell yes I would stay queer.:eusa_clap I would not be straight for any reason. I feel like I received the gift:slight_smile: of being queer. happy (!)happy (!!)happy(!) as i am.

17. I absolutely would choose to be exactly as I am now. If I had to choose anything else, I'd pick bisexual. If I had to pick straight or gay, I'd probably go with straight.

18. hello1992

at this point in time where i have yet to be enlightened by how great it is to be gay, i.e. find a boyfriend: no i wouldnt. Too many problems. Its too much of an emotional rollacoaster. The paranoia, the uncertainty, the fear of being found and its repercussions, dealing with muslim parents, the insecurities associated with knowing who you actually are and what others think of you, dealing with religion...

....although it does make things a lot more interesting. I defs feel a bit more unique and breaking the protocol....

19. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While I am scared to death of coming out of the closet, I can't imagine wanting to be straight at this point. I guess that's a step forward from the past. Haven't wished I was straight for a few years.

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Budder hit the nail on the head for me.