1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News U.K. man gets 42-months for killing autistic, gay teen by setting him on fire

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Jonathan, Mar 23, 2013.

1. burg

i cant believe the just called it“good-natured horseplay”

2. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The judge should get 42 months in a hospital, as he seems to be brain damaged and living in some wacko reality where humans are usually immune to fire.

3. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The family of the poor victim needs to seriously file a complaint with the Judicial Disciplinary Commission for this judges ruling. This was a hate crime that led to murder, plain and simple. 3 ½ years for killing someone in such a horrific manner is just :***: ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain on a disciplinary board would see that the judge was clearly biased in this case. I hope the judge gets turned in, disbarred, and that this trial be revisited by a judge that doesn't have his head in his ass.

4. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Well I guess, all the normal people must think something like this extreme case of bullying is completely fine. I wonder what kind of sick sad society the UK has become?

5. Aielar

Please excuse me while I go find a new planet to live on without people - I think animals are more civilized than some members of our race. This makes me sick and needs to be stopped. Accidental? Oh yeah, so if I pour oil on someone and set them on fire I didn't actually mean to hurt them? What the fuck is wrong with that judge! I'm appalled that he's only getting three years - what kind of bullshit is that!? So mad.

6. BornInTexas

My faith in humanity is gaining speed as it falls at a vertical angle downwards.

7. BiWidow

What planet is this judge living on? How would he feel if the same were done to him or to a loved one? Good-natured horseplay!? WTF!? Purposely lighting someone on fire is murder or as was mentioned, a hate-crime!

8. teluphone

good natured horseplay?!?!? good grief

9. bre16017

The judge is still bound by the law when it comes to sentencing.

But his comments...

10. Naren

This guy needs to have a taste of fire himself tbh.
    And a nice padded cell.