1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you get awkward around a person you find sexually attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 21, 2013.

1. SamAlex728

This reminds me of a guy that ended up being in both my French classes. He is SO fine. And he's one of those guys that sends the needle on the gaydar bouncing from one extreme to the other and back and forth. He gave me quite the migraine just trying to figure it out. >_<

But anyway, my second term, we got put at the same table, and ended up being teamed up for just about everything. Totes awks. Every time we'd speak, I kinda had to avoid eye contact, just because I knew I'd end up staring. It was total anguish. I liked it much better when he was on the other side of the room and I could cockgaze discreetly xD Thankfully, I ended up dropping my second term of French after a couple weeks.

2. Harve

I'd never get awkward around a hot stranger, no. When you feel you're 'on the cusp of something' with someone you like then it's rightfully time to get slightly nervous, in a good way.

3. Jonathan

Am I awkward around a person I find extremely attractive? When I am actually around them, then yes. However, most of the time if I find someone extremely attractive, I avoid them like the plague :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Renge

I usually say things unnecessary and end up "why the hell did I say that??" :bang:

5. LoveMusicPoetry

I do this as well... Mind you, I do it anyway, regardless of whether there is a particularly sexy female around or not.

6. Adarya

When I'm around someone I really like *cough* straight crush *cough* I definitely feel myself getting more awkward and stuttering/not always finishing what I'm about to say. It gets annoying and then my face starts going all red and I stop making eye contact or looking at them (which they frequently notice). After that my relationship that I had with them beforehand normally goes to hell.

7. FruitFly

I'm awkward around people anyway, around someone I'm giddy about I just blush and find myself unable to stop grinning like an idiot. So silly.

8. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm able to keep my cool now, though when I was a Freshman in school one of my crushes asked me a question and I just froze. It was embarrassing

9. ozinou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always think that everyone's going to notice how red I am. But eventually, no one sees it.
    I believe that we just look weird for strangers and only friends will notice that you like this person.

10. xashesxx

xashesxx Guest

I easily forget what I'm talking about if I'm around a cute girl, I'll stammer and have to repeat what I tried to say. Its a bother, but hey, I'm alright with that if I get to talk to a cute girl lol.

11. Bolin

I'm awkward around everyone in general, so...

12. BornInTexas

:roflmao: This made me laugh. I do this, too. Just so I don't feel awkward or nervous.

13. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I often start acting really flirty and giggle a lot, then I usually trip over something! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Im not very smooth lol

14. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh gawd yes. I get light headed and my anxiety goes through the roof. If that happens I try to find some flaw in the person and focus on it until I find them less attractive. If it is a tiny flaw then I try to blow it out of proportion in my mind. The last thing I want is to get an erection and have a gender meltdown around a hot girl. T^T

15. bambam07

Goodness yes. To the point where I have to think about everything from relaxing my muscles to breathing calmly. It's because I get so darn paranoid about completely making a fool of myself. And then I do so... yeah XD

16. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I get quiet and withdrawn, which sends the exact opposite message I want to.

17. Renge

Sooo... actually, crush is awfully bad for health especially heart (they can cause you a heart-attack if they suddenly appeared out of nowhere) haha

18. lxlJDlxl

Yes. I feel very conscious about myself whenever they are around and when our eyes meet.

19. Naren

Way to stop this from happening will work 100% - Gouge out your own eyes.

But for real I have no advice besides creating the Acon Bangus Cheeseburger.

20. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i'm awkward around everyone