1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Old Were You When Had Your First Kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stripe101, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quality over quantity, I say!

And... I'm not going to lie here: kissing feels good, it's fun, and it is something I'd like to do more of in the future.
    BUT: it doesn't turn you into a different person. You don't gain access to mystical truths about life, the universe, and everything. One isn't a "loser" for not having kissed yet, at any age.

Personally, I waited until 29 before I got to kiss a guy (never kissed a girl, and I have no plans to do so), but I am kind of glad I did. It was a perfect, romantic moment, with precisely the right guy, and I will never regret taking the time to make it count!
    And trust me: when the moment comes, you kind of tend to forget whatever else happened (or didn't happen) before :wink:

2. evora

The first time a boy kissed me on the lips was in 1st grade, I was seven but I never really thought it counted because he told his friend to twist my arms behind my back and hold me in place so he could do it. His friend was at least twice my size so I didn't have a chance.. He kissed me, it wasn't very quick, though. Then his friend wanted his turn to kiss me but as soon as he released me, I ran out of the classroom. They were my classmates, btw.

The next time a boy kissed me (on the lips), he was at least 30 and I was 19. It was a french kiss and I did not enjoy it at all. It was terrible!
    As much as I'd liked to kiss a woman, I'm now slightly scared what it's going to feel like.:icon_sad: Maybe I'm one of those people who don't like kissing.:icon_redf

3. 2dMnB

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Or you just need to find the right person to do it with. :kiss:

4. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I kinda ... haven't had it yet ... and I'm 19 next month XD. Unless I just happen to run into a trans person who can understand me, and who I can fall for, I don't think it's gonna happen soon... I'm in the closet, and most people I could date would want a sexual relationship too, involving a certain part of my vagina.

5. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mine was when I was 14, with a girl. I was so scared aha!

6. PantiePirate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I'm a lesbian first of all, and my first kiss with a boy was when I was I think fourteen, and I've yet to kiss a girl u_u I'm in my first serious relationship now but we're long distance so my first kiss will be when I'm 18, with my lady <3

7. I was probably about 15? Just some dick who came along at the right time. Never liked him, just needed a guy.

8. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First kiss with a boy: 12, I think. And the boy was my friend's cousin, and he crushed on me a lot, and I'm younger than him. I remember that everytime he saw me he was blushing, that was cute... anyways. And I told him he was my first kiss. Anyways....

First kiss with a girl, I guess it was 15 or 16, and we were in a party and it just happened. Needless to say I was like "okay, that's so much better than kissing guys" yeah... and then I was like questioning even more and stuff.

I love kissing, by the way.

9. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Depends on what you mean by kiss.
    Chaste, romantic kiss on the lips or romantic/lustful frenching.
    The former when I was 14*, the latter not yet.

*Edit with a girl. Haven't kissed a boy.

10. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This girl I used to be around in kindergarten kissed me. She was for some reason obsessed with me. I kinda liked her but she could be very clingy and annoying sometimes. I remember kinda being like a little princess since she mostly wore dresses. Though I had my eyes on a different girl who kinda looked like a tomboy and wore glasses. I was in love and constantly tried to get her to kiss me. She never did :frowning2:

11. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i got to 17 and hadn't kissed anyone and thought i should try and be straight so i kissed a guy cause i could
    then had my first kiss with a girl at 21 which was so much better wish shed been my 1st kiss

#91 Britishskittles, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  12. Rexmond

Girl: 9
    Guy: Never. Can't wait for my first kiss, it's going to be worth the wait I hope.

13. Neoteric

Neoteric Guest

Girl: 14
    Boy: Not yet (not counting once when I was 7)

14. You're never alone when you have family!(*hug*) (spoiler alert: I'm talking about the EC community!) :slight_smile: