1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby imma be your motivation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jadakiss97, Mar 9, 2013.

1. jadakiss97

I am a runner but unfortunately I have mono for the second time. I've had it for 4 months so far (i had it for a year the first time). But I decided to run today for the first time in forever and i was had forgotten how amazing it felt after. Yes i felt like i was dying and was going to puke but I love that. Plus it helps to release endorphins which make you feel better and I definately do. So I guess im trying to start a little motivation :icon_bigg what sports do you do?

2. Lark

Lark Guest

Hells yeah running! I only started to run about half a year ago, and I've got really into it. Obviously, I'm not that great, but a 3-5k run is a great way to shake off stress and make you feel awesome.
    I also do a smattering of swimming on occasion, and netball at school. I want to take up football, but they don't do it at my school, and it's not an acceptably feminine pastime.

3. jadakiss97

powderpuff football!!!

4. Lark

Lark Guest

Haha, what's powderpuff football?

5. jadakiss97

football for the ladies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really should do some running for the exercise and the feelings you described. Long distance walking can only get you so far.

7. jadakiss97

it helps a lot with my depression. i can forget everything

8. BudderMC

I picked up running just before the new year, then the snow came... I can't stand running inside, so I haven't really gone in the last month or so. I fully intend on picking it up again as soon as the snow melts down.

I also rollerblade - just went for a half an hour one actually.

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I like running even though I'm not the best at it, but it feels good afterward. :slight_smile:

My favourite sport is football. I've been playing it since I was in year 3, on my school's team all the way up to high school.. between accidentally kicking people in the shins, goal kicking straight into the opposite team's goal, winning championships and jumping out of excitement. It's quite the adrenaline rush. I even like just playing it over in the park with my cousins or with my brother, just for practice. But I'm super good at it. I'm going to definitely try out for women's Australian rules football when I'm in Uni. :3

10. jadakiss97

11. 6ix

6ix

I hate running so much. My trainers used to chase me on a motorbike and hit me with a bamboo stick if I didn't keep a decent pace..for 5-8k..twice a day..before 2.5 hour training sessions lol.

So basically I don't run unless someone is beating the tar out of me.

12. starfish

I really enjoy weight training, but I've had to give it up for health reasons. Running too can be enjoyable, but I've had to give that up also.

Right now I am walking quite a bit. I've been walking 5km several times a week. It is very relaxing.

13. Ticklish Fish

I am jealous of guys who have strong legs lol

the few times i do roller blade/skate, i can't help but feel my legs are weak because it uses a lot of leg muscles haha.