being asked out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kat kanu, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Kat kanu

so heres whats up on Facebook a lot of my guy friends on there keep asking me out. ive told them time and time again that im a lesbian and i don't want to go out with them . however after i say this there first response is on the lines of, and i quote " oh then do you just want to be friends with benefits":bang:, or " how do you know you don't like :***: if you haven't had mine ":tantrum:.
    i am beyond pissed i can log into fb for five seconds with out some moron hitting on me. its not like i have slutty pictures or anything like that.
    i just don't know what to do any more i wanna ban all the men from my Facebook but i cant.
    i don't want to be mean im a really nice person but im gonna freak out pretty soon.
    what should i do ?

2. DeanIsHome

God would I love to trade places with you... I don't think there's anything you can do besides block these specific men since there's not much else you can do, nothing you will say would convince them if they keep giving you those responses.

3. photoguy93

Delete them. What's the problem with that? I mean, is there more to the story? I must agree - I wouldn't mind a few guys actually giving me the time of day. So maybe you need to make YOUR facebook YOUR facebook.

4. unbreakable

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why can't you ban them? Make your Facebook private and delete everybody who's being ignorant.

5. Kat kanu

its because im the admin of a club and i cant just ban people from the club for selfish reasons ya know

6. DeanIsHome

Oooh okay I see, well then the only thing you can do is block them or you can ban them for the club for harassment.

7. Clubsolar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to have this same problem, I just ignored it and it went away.... Except it was gurls

8. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    ugh.

l shut them down pretty quickly but it was going that way. And l didn't even tell them that. My God.

l deleted ages ago. l don't care. l mean, l'm 28 so l can remember a time very clearly where nobody gave a shit about FB and l guess l still feel that way.

My family got ever it and the only friends l cared about l still talk to.

But yeah, it's really common. l live in a small town too so once l friended like 3 people from high school, all the dudes would see me in their suggestions...so it began.

But l also woudnt hesitate to just delete them, l do not give a literal fuck about facebook "etiquette" . the shit isn't real life lol.

#8 OMGWTFBBQ, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  9. photoguy93

Why do you have to add the people? Is the club the "National Hit On Any Girl You See Group" ???

I'd suggest not adding people or creating a second, private account.

10. Kat kanu

Its an anime club in New Mexico that anyone can join

11. DeanIsHome

Oh, well I've been considering having a separate private account on FB too since i have some people i don't want to see certain things that i want to post.

12. Eeveelutions

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think u should just ignore them if the keep bothering u or maybe u should play pokemon. Jk sodry if I I.sulted u.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 10:28 PM ----------

By the way I typed things wrong because its hard with my nails

13. BornInTexas

Make a new facebook. Message only your friends you want on your new facebook. That's all I can really say.

14. mojoe

I don't really have much in the way of advice. All I can think of is how awful that is. I mean seriously? That is just sad. Why are most straight men such pigs? I'm often embarrassed to call myself a human being because of people like that. I would tell them to f*#$ off personally. I just can't get my head around how people can be so rude and disrespectful.

15. Kat kanu

You know what you guys are amazing thanks so much :slight_smile: