1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What circle of hell am I going to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SupremeEmperor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. jvn95

Looks like I get the worst level of hell...

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

2. On the note of by being banned for this post; if I get banned from a gay chat room for mocking fundaMENTAList christianity, it would be the very picture of irony.

3. TheSeeker

Come to think of it, it really would be pretty ridiculous. But I think the safe zone is mocking christianity as opposed to christians. I could be wrong thou-BANNED

4. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I got the 6th level.

5. My Results:

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

I did not expect that.

6. And DNB I was not attacking all christians, just the psycho ones. Sorry about any confusion.

7. TheSeeker

Ok, we only need 640 more posts to make this the perfect thread!!

8. I lived a cruel, vindictive, and hateful life. I am damned to the River Styx in the Fifth Circle of Hell. Appropriate.

9. All Star

All Star Guest

I got the third level of hell...

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

10. Deaf Not Blind

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 06:03 PM ----------

Thank you for explaining, not a problem I meet them at bus stops and scare them with my knowledge.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 06:04 PM ----------

sad so sad.

It is just like those who mocked the ASL signing at NY in emergency and the Super Bowl and think hahaha!

I will try my best not to go on these threads anymore cuz it makes me really think of you all less.

#30 Deaf Not Blind, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  11. TheSeeker

Only 636 more!

12. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Were feathers seriously ruffled over incredulity at 666 being a significant number? I mean really!

13. I was working under the assumption there weren't a lot of people on here who ascribed significance to any number, but at least knew (or knew of) someone who did. I seem to have created quite a stir...ah well, we Fifth Circlers are just naturally good at that.