1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What circle of hell am I going to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SupremeEmperor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. My average posts a day is now 6.66 (the irony being posting this will change that), and since countless morons think 666 is a "satanic" number and just as many think "gay" is the worst possible sin you can commit. How deep into hell do you think these people think I'll be sent for posting 6.66 times on a gay site?

2. Kay

Kay Guest

If there were a heaven you can sit beside Jesus because he won't give a crap. Hugs love(!!) (!) (!!)

3. Deaf Not Blind

I am Christian, and the Bible says 666 is the Mark of the Beast. So you calling me a moron cuz of that??

Also, Bible does not state homosexuality as the worst sin, it says we all sin, and all means all.

Hell is for anybody who prefers to pay for their sins themselves, rather than accept free pardon by Jesus...so...the question of "these people" and what we think abt "how deep" into hell you will go is laughable. It isn't a leveling thing!

4. Fiddledeedee

Hell is said to have seven circles, so I presume you'd be stuck between the sixth and the seventh, that being where the number 6.66 is. REPENT, YE SINNER!! Or, y'know, just post more. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(DNB: The Supreme Emperor of All Empty Closets -- nay, Palaces -- is indulging in humour.)

5. TheSeeker

Hmmm... What circle would you prefer? I hope there's one with booze... And blackjack... And, and hookers!

Why yes, yes I believe he is... But you got to call him a sinner though, so consolation prize?

Also... John of Patmos was high as sh*t on cave fumes when he wrote Revelation.

6. Bree

I found a decent quiz: Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation

My results:

Dante's Inferno Test - You Have Been Judged

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eighth Level of Hell - The Malebolge!

Eighth Level of Hell - The Malebolge
    Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

EDIT:
    Is it inappropriate for a non-Christian to make fun of something like this? Maybe it's inappropriate. Hmm...

#6 Bree, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  7. TheSeeker

Are you an ex-christian like me? In that case I think it is fairly justified. Just make fun of the religion and not its followers and you should be ok. That said, if you're banned I'm sorry.

8. Minx

It's just a post count. :slight_smile:

9. TheSeeker

Bree! I got the eighth level as well!

10. Bree

I'll see you in Hell!

11. timo

Damn, I only get to go to the 6th :frowning2:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
    You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

12. Eatthechildren

Actually it says 616... But lots of people think it's 666. I think that's what SupremeEmperor meant :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

"The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!"
    YAAAAY :grin:

13. Bree, that sounds like the most fun level (seducers and pimps) so I hope I go there.

14. Pain

Pain Guest

According to Dante, gays don't go to hell for being gay. He refers to sodomites in the 2nd circle, I believe, but otherwise, they can be found in purgatory, and possibly even heaven.

15. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I ended up in Purgatory... :eek:

16. Deaf Not Blind

i said all of us are sinners, he called all faithful peeps morons, quite a big difference. so I am calling out on it, if you want in...call me names.

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 02:09 PM ----------

Bingo!

which did he do?
    which did you do?

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2013 at 02:11 PM ----------

1 Kings 10:14
    [ Solomon’s Splendor ] The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,
    1 Kings 10:13-15 (in Context) 1 Kings 10 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
    2 Chronicles 9:13
    [ Solomon’s Splendor ] The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,
    2 Chronicles 9:12-14 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 9 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
    Ezra 2:13
    of Adonikam 666
    Ezra 2:12-14 (in Context) Ezra 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
    Revelation 13:18
    This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
    Revelation 13:17-18 (in Context) Revelation 13 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

nope, 666.

17. Bree

I don't understand?
    I'm not Christian, nor have I ever been. My household was rather anti-religious, if I'm going to be totally honest.

Permission denied?

18. Dalmatian

Well, the supreme authority on this, Dante, says that the ninth circle is for traitors. Since you would be a traitor against yourself if you were not embracing your gayness, I think the only way as a gay guy to finish in hell for being gay is through denial :slight_smile: Err.. no offense to anyone :grin:

By that logic, noone would be allowed to make fun of old gods who nobody (hopefully) believes in. I agree with that notion that making fun of religion is ok, while making fun of believers is not. And even then, I'd say that it's ok making fun of groups, just not of individuals.

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2013 at 12:00 AM ----------

Oh fcol! I'm level One! The Limbo!

19. Bree

Excuse me? Are you mocking by belief in Tiamat and Abzu? Having never believed in their power yourself, you have no right to mock the old Gods! What an insult!

...yeah, that makes more sense. I definitely have the freedom to mock Christianity.

20. TheSeeker

Nah, exception granted. Nothing is sacred in the name of comedy... Or in this case "The Divine Comedy"... Tee hee...

As cool as Abzu is, I am going to have go with Athena, cause she's just awesome.

Indeed. Which DID I do?? Bingo. Lighten up a bit, and enjoy the Sinner's Ball!