1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushes you will remember forever?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BornInTexas, Feb 16, 2013.

1. BornInTexas

(*hug*)

2. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first real crush started this school year (final year), and I would say ended when I told him my feelings and learned that he felt more like a friend. I still love him, and I doubt I'll ever stop loving him, but I've accepted that at this point there's nothing I can do to change his feelings, and have just relaxed and will see where things go. Move on with life.

But anyways, I'll never forget our friendship and my feelings for him, since they were the catalysts of a great change in my attitude towards life; I'm more proactive now, actively fixing the things that bother me, socializing more, etc. He inspired me, and still does. He's a good person, that I respect a great deal, and I will never forget the simple moments of friendship we've shared (and hopefully will continue to share ^_^).

3. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The only really crush I ever had. It never would have worked out, but I still wonder if he was actually gay. He claimed to be bi, but he had a ton of deep-rooted issues and I think it might have been for attention. Nonetheless, I still loved and cared for him :/

4. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was this really cute 23 year old goth Latina. I ran into her after performing at a cultural fest at my college. I went to go ask her out and we ended up talking for 3 hours. :3 I would go to her place after school every day to cuddle and just talk. The topic didn't even matter to me over time. Just hearing her deep soothing voice made everything better. It was almost scary how we had everything in common. Though our relationship naturally fell apart when she tried to get physical with my tumor. Her breaking up over my "personal issues with her" hurt for months. I wish she was a lesbian that I could have ran into once I am done fixing natures mistake. I really feel she was "the one" for me. Figures that my stupid tumor had to ruin that too for me. :bang:

5. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First crush I worked with at my first job, I did labor at a farm/greenhouse and he worked in the greenhouse. Our boss had him help me on particularly hot day and after an hour or so he ended up taking his shirt off and... oh my I fell for him immediately.(It was kind of funny his sister fell for me during the same summer) We were the same age, and ended up going to high school together, but alas he was straight. So I spent all of high school trying to get over him.

Except.... I found out recently that he came out!! :icon_bigg

But..
    He is in a relationship :icon_sad:

6. DeanIsHome

That's sad that he just came out too! Isn't life a :***:

7. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I know, If only he had come out in high school, I would of been on that like white on rice. :lol:

8. elitechris

I had little crushes here and there since 3rd grade.
    my first real crush was in 6th grade.
    he was funny and nice and I thought he was adorable.
    we ended up going to different high schools but I would see him sometimes.
    it's been 5+ years since we've talked but I found out he is gay and goes to university on the other side of the country.

I would live to say I'm over him but I still have those feelings for him.
    I do get other crushes in other guys but they don't compare to him.
    Everytime I think I'm over him I get reminded by the internet that I'm not..

9. bambam07

Before my first year of high school, I met this girl who was bi which was new territory for me. I didn't really *really* like her then, but the next year during summer school I did. I thought she had no idea I existed so I kept it to myself and figured after summer school I'd never see her again so I'd be fine.

Of course later on (a year later, maybe?) she says she likes me on Facebook and I'm like: "WHERE WERE YOU A YEAR AGO??"

The entire situation was extremely frustrating.

Also: my current crush of almost two years on the most gorgeous girl in the world. She also couldn't be any more straight XD I've never crushed so hard on anyone, I don't think I'll ever forget her.

10. orangeyskies

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This girl I know who's a senior this year, and i'm only a sophomore :frowning2: she's freaking perfect :slight_smile:

11. Bolin

I'll always remember the first guy I fell in love with, and it's a very painful memory. It started out as a crush and developed into something more. I didn't know it was love until I found out that he had gotten engaged. Took me a couple of years to get over him and stop obsessing...however, the fact that he's a douchebag helped me get over it.

12. Adarya

My first crush, which is also my current crush, the one I've been crushing on for over two years now.

I will remember her because she was my first for a lot of things, including my first heartbreak and first crush on a person I know I can never have.

She was the one that helped me to realize my sexuality.

I will remember her because of the lessons I was and am forced to learn while my friendship with her goes on.

I will remember her because I feel that she might be my first love.

I will remember her because even though there is so little hope for the relationship that I want to have with her there is still that chance that I can not will myself to give up.

#32 Adarya, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  13. hello1992

There's two that i will never forget. The first was my first ever crush. It was on this guy in my class and i first remember crushing on him in the changing rooms. We must ahve both been about 13 at the time but he was so buff.

The second is on this guy that i have seen around on campus and i have been obsessed with him. There's something about him that i find completely adorable. We have had our awkward moments, i am pretty sure its mutual. I have noticed he looks away when we sees me walking by him (lets just hope he isnt repulsed by me :S). Its this sort of game that has made my feelings towards him even more intense, i just can't figure him out, whether he notices me in a good way or not. I have never felt like this about someone before so i will remember this one for some time...

14. Eatthechildren

In year eight... A Belorussian girl in my year... Tall... Red hair... Just wow...

15. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My best friend. She's amazing; great personality and she's just hot. We used to fight a lot but when I realized my crush for her after about 6 years of intense friendship, I distanced myself from her because I was scared she'd find out.
    I love her to this very day but she has a boyfriend who is one of my best male friends and it's kinda awkward but well... life sucks sometimes :slight_smile:

16. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

A woman I recently crushed on, now I'm crushing on another :wink:

She made me realize I was gay, and was the first person I came out to.

17. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I literally have dozens and honestly hope I forget all them because there all just a reminder of how I know they'll never happen. :tears:

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember them all for different reasons:

The first, because he was my first boy-crush. His name was Brock. I remember when he'd get on the bus in this shiny blue Nike windbreaker and the bus driver called him Brock-oli. I found out later he lived right across the street from my paternal grandmother, which made visiting her considerably more enjoyable.

My second, because he was the first gay person I ever had feelings for. He helped me through some issues I was having with my life at the time. I got over him the fastest, though I don't quite know why. Maybe I realized I basically only liked who I thought he was, rather than the real him.

And my third, because he was the most important to me. He helped me realize the true potential of goals and dreams. I still miss him. And, ashamed as I am to say it, I occasionally "check-up" on him via Facebook...

They all brought different things to the table, so they all meant something to me and are therefor worth remembering. :slight_smile:

19. Average Joe

Thanks for the hug, I appreciate it. :kiss:

20. always true

Her name was Kassie. She gave me goosebumps. If she touched me, chills woud take over. Her hair smelled so good. She let me play with it. She used pantene and every time I smell it, I think of her. I liked her from 7th grade to 10th. She was completely straight. One time we were leaving a marching band contest and she came to my bus just to sit with me. We talked and talked. She told me about the drunk moment where she made out with some girl. I was so jealous. Her phone rang and she laid down on my chest to answer it and I thought I was going to explode with joy. She was so close to me. She drove me crazy. I would creep on her myspace page. We were friends and she was so friendly. She hugged me a lot. I was going insane. My god, I still have flash backs when I smell Pantene