What are some of your weirder qualities or habits?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prism, Feb 5, 2013.

1. KingdomKeyDK

Whenever I see a guy that I like, I always try to avoid any contact. When it does happen, I get mad at the person for no reason. Dunno why. :dry:

2. Just Jess

I love bread and pizza crusts. There's just something about the chewy texture. Those bread bowls with soup in 'em, which I can't eat more than one of every blue moon because there's an insane amount of calories in 'em, those are the best. I'm the same way with the skin from baked potatoes.

3. Renge

:roflmao: a monster maybe

4. leer

I will sometimes pick at the dead skin on my heels sure sign of boardum there also I have a double jointed thumb that I love to crack .

5. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do this too! Like when my bathroom rug is finished air-drying, I'll pick all the fuzzy long pieces out because they look unappealing.

6. Eatthechildren

When I'm moving (Walking, in a car, on the bus) I'll look along side, and either tap my foot at separate things (Like at every second house) or if I'm walking, I'll do the same thing but touch the fence (Like tap every third fence). If I mess up I get really anxious, and have to go back and start again, or feel really uncomfortable for the rest of the way.

7. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like rubbing short hair. It just has this awesome texture and stuffs!
    I also like petting long hair xD

8. Auto

-I still sleep with a teddybear and a nightlight
    -i walk in circles around a coffee table while i listen to music
    -i hate anything sticky or chewy
    -im a total hyper spaz and i like to be scratched under my chin and if someone rubs my neck i moan XD

9. Jim

Jim

I like touching things. Like fur coats, soft things, grass, plants, metal, anything. I have quite a few nervous twitches. I meow when I'm bored or have nothing to say. I can click my thumb and index fingers because they're double jointed/ very bendy. I like to drink vinegar. I don't like food.... I have lots lots more. My personality is made up of about 70% weird and 30% worrying.

10. HelmetBoi

Are you sure you're not actually a cat? :lol:

11. xXPsychedelicXx

Ahhh, I do this too! Pfft, you joke about the monsters... until one day, they grab you and pull you under and eat your face! It totally happens. :eek: Haha, but seriously, I do have to jump into bed very quickly. I've done it my whole life. Dunno why.

Hmm... I do this weird thing with my jaw, but I have no idea how to describe it. It's like, opening and closing my mouth, and kinda clicking my jaw at the same time? Mehh. I dunno. My fingers are all double-jointed, and I clench them a lot when I'm stressed.

I walk around my room in circles when I'm texting someone. I can't sleep if I know the posters in my room aren't straight, haha.

12. snowkissedangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have to say my weirdest quality is that I get up in the morning about 4:30 AM and go to sleep at about 8:30-9 pm every night. This can be both good and bad. It is good because I can get all my cleaning and chores done in hhe morning so, I can rest after school.

13. Maryam

i cant drink the bottom of any drink, and i become obsessed with one artist and download everything by them and theyre all i listen to...then in a couple months ill move on to someone else

14. mithrandir

I have a weird thing about cutlery. My main problem is I cannot stand it when knifes are slid into the prongs of forks. I have actually cried in the past because I'm under such duress when I see it happen. Spoons are worse, but fortunately spoons are rarely slotted kn irl. Imagining a spoon in a fork actually makes me queasy tho
    Also I violently cringe whenever anyone scrapes their cutlery with their teeth or along a metal surface, because I imagine tiny metal particles being scraped off and eaten. I'm actually scared that this cutlery thing will become dehabilitating and ill have to resort to chopsticks for the rest of my life :/

15. sugarcubeigloo

I like to smell things. That sounds SO strange... geese, but its a weird quirk of mine. Nothing extraordinary, just normal things that I use throughout the day. I just instinctively put it up to my nose without even thinking. For instance, I'll hold a magazine up to my nose or a similar glossy brochure, or a freshly sharpened pencil. It seems completely normal to me until someone points it out. My friend once caught me with the back of a refrigerator magnet. She acted like I popped it in my mouth and decided to have a little mid-day snack. I apparently like to explore with my nose. Typing this... I'm realizing... like a dog. Excellent. My life. :lol:

16. Oh, sorry to post a second time, but... when someone's shoes are wet and they squeak on the ground... UGH, that drives me crazy. It literally makes me want to throw up when I hear that sound!!

17. prism

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I physically cannot stand to listen to forks/spoons sliding against teeth. When someone bites down on their utensil, I have to ask them to stop because it makes me feel nauseous.

18. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    I HATE hair on the bathroom floor. If I can see it, and I'm about to take a shower, I freak out. If I see it around the toilet area, I double freak out. I think it's just disgusting, I can't stand it, no matter what type of hair it is. No, don't like it, never will, just gross. I'll even get paranoid and take three paper towels to repeatedly wipe up all the small hairs I can't see on the floor. I hate it, and I get nauseous.

Dry feet. Whenever my feet feel dry, I shudder and I feel gross, and so I have to put a moisturizing lotion on them to make them nice and soft again. I could be doing this every 30 minutes, it doesn't matter. I just can't stand feeling dry feet, I feel dirty.

A dirty sink. Even a slightly dirty sink. Can't stand it, especially if there is leftover toothpaste marks, or again, little hairs. Or anything, really. I always have to wash it out really well and make sure that I can't see any dirt or anything else in there before I leave, or it'll bother me in the back of my mind.

19. worriedWardrobe

I can't stand popsicle sticks. Just thinking about touching them makes my teeth feel like cotton.

I hate high-fives, fist-bumps, etc. Having to give someone a high-five puts me in a bad mood. Shaking hands is fine though.

When someone is really mad at me, I laugh. I'm really bad at listening to people's anger. Not only do they look funny, but I can't stand people trying to show authority over me. Especially when they don't really have any authority.

---------- Post added 6th Feb 2013 at 06:34 PM ----------

this

20. Minx

I like twirling my hair, or a partners hair.

Habit I've formed since I was 6 I think. :grin: