1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to hint you're gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chickzak, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Invisigoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ABSOLUTELY! :icon_bigg

2. make a cake with the words im gay on it.
    ta da!

3. Curiousfox

Well it can be hard to find other gays because some hide so well I've been looking for ways to hint it so I can find others to kinda hang out with most people my age hide it so well but not me I walk into a place and get hit on by much older guys than me and I'm not open at all. So apparently gaydar is real but most don't get it till 35. I honestly dress punk/emo tight shirts skinny jeans shit loads of bracelets but no one my age gets a hint

4. Cinis

Cinis Guest

As a girl there's always the opportunity of just mentioning a female celebrity when everyone is talking about cute boys.

Or if someone starts teasing you with a boy you could just say "but I'm a lesbian" like it's an obvious fact about you they should already know.

Not sure if that works for you though...i'm usually going with"fake it till you make it" confidence but i know lots of people have a problem with that...

---------- Post added 28th Dec 2016 at 02:03 PM ----------

Never underestimate an introvert....they're unstoppable once they actually open up...*shiver*

5. Zaidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do something gay when you are with your friends?