1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fetish for European men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 22, 2013.

1. SOULkitchen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh my god. Swedish girls. Oh my lordy lord. Mind blown.

2. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

One of my acquaintances says she wasn't that into sex fantasies, looking at guys in 'that way', etc until she traveled to England and had a 'sexual awakening'. Now she is almost exclusively attracted to British guys. :lol:

3. toaster

G'day mate! How you going?

I do like it somehow. I like Dutch! They're fun to hang out with and absolutely nice and genuine.

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Aye there top bloke! I be mad sweet, bout to put some shrimp on the barbie and watch them dudes play footy while in me ute!

Bogan as. :lol:

Ah, Dutch people are quite lovely. Wish it were my mother tongue.

5. toaster

LOL. Nothing wrong being a bogan ay mate. Embrace it! I am thinking to grab some macca's for dinner.

I don't think you'll like it. I am sorry but Dutch is a bit harsh, it's like you are trying to get rid of a dry cough in your throat.

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Na at all mate. Stop by'in hungry jacks and go with maccas.

It seems so nice, though. I really love the language though I can't explain why. :'(

7. Iamthewalrus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend is Italian (well Italian-Australian to be precise) so naturally I'd have to agree with most in this thread. He tried to teach me Italian but it just didn't work because I got too distracted by the sound of his voice that I zoned out of the words he was actually saying.

8. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. ^
    Also I think blonde hair is attractive and that's more of a European thing. Haha.

9. toaster

I got tired of it with $6 chicken burger stunner meal.

Hahaha. I tried to learn it from my Dutch friends but they said I sound way more asian than Dutch.

10. Harve

Manchester accents can make you sound a bit rough but I suppose they're not bad. I'm only ~30 miles from there so I'm used to hearing it, although my local accent is completely different despite the closeness.

I'll never forget when I moved into Uni Halls in Scotland, the first thing I got told by another English guy once he noticed my accent (90% sure that was the implication) was something along the lines of "you're English? do you have a girlfriend? Because most of my first year memories were fucking easy European girls who were into all sorts of stuff. Have fun." Obviously he wouldn't have realised the 'girl' part doesn't apply to me, but I guess I appreciate the advice? And this was within earshot of my 13 year old sister. Smooth.

11. FJ Cruiser

I definitely appreciate European culture and refinement, but I find the men in general to be too effete for my tastes. Blame it on my pioneer heritage, but ruggedness is far more attractive to me.