1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homo in a Hetero

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeNights, Jan 14, 2013.

1. leer

I had a girlfriend when I was 14 a girl in my class at school I did know i was gay by then but anyone finding out scared the shit out of me so a girlfriend was good cover . we didnt kiss or anything didnt even hold hands it lasted two weeks .

2. Invisigoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I was also, for the best part of six months. I knew i was Gay, but i was still playing straight. she was a good friend, but i couldnt take it further than that.

3. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

Yeah, what was even more awkward was when I started dating him...

4. Harve

Wow.

This thread title is so dirty (or perhaps I need to grow up).

5. Wowguy

Yup, been there.. Horrible! :S
    Now, I have the man of my dreams :slight_smile:

6. therunawaybff

Sure, started dating girls when I was 13, dated them all through middle and high school, and dated them while I was sleeping with my boyfriend in college. He got tired of sharing and since he was the far superior choice, I gave up the girls. :wink:

7. FemCasanova

I was in a relationship with a guy for half a year, before breaking it off. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and it was my first serious relationship. I tried really hard to make it work, but it got to a point where I just didn`t want him to touch me anymore and gave up on the whole thing. It felt terrible to break it off with him, because he didn`t get it, and since I didn`t know about my orientation then I couldn`t put words to what was wrong, only that it "didn`t work".

So, yeah, done that, been there.

8. That's hilarious.

9. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup! 9 times in fact. I finally realized that while I naturally was attracted to other women, but it was the wrong kind of women. I learned through research and talking to other lesbians that straight girls have fairly different demands than what a lesbian wants out of a relationship. What I offered was a lesbian in a deceptive body. While my girlfriends appreciated my feminine side, they were very confused when I didn't fit into a male role at all. It's hard to date someone when you want to actually be them physically. :confused:

10. fuzzywuzzy

Twice. Not sure if it counts since I'm panromantic. After the second one ended my homophobic ex started dating my friend (who's also a girl).She attempted to make me jelous and after I told her that I was happy for them and they broke up. During that relationship I realised that girls are not my thing and I'm better off with a male.

11. I had a few serious relationships with guys before finally fessing up to myself. One was four years when we were teens, another just a few months and one for a year and a half and ended with me telling him I'm gay.

12. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, married almost 20 years. Every time we made love, I always wondered if Mr. Happy would come to my rescue. He always did, the little er..prick, which just goes to show that life wants to beget life, no matter what you feel for the person with whom you have relations.

I only realized much later that this is not normal....

13. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I got an offer once but I turned him down because I thought I was 100% lesbian. Missed opportunity. :cry:

14. Valeyard

That was kinda how I'd realized I wasn't entirely straight. I wasn't only attracted to the girl I was with, but also to a guy we both knew.

15. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Been in numerous relationships with girls & had plenty of sex, also got married/Divorced & had a child, always been attracted to guys, but always been in denial about my sexuality, I really was so far in the Closet was in :***: Narnia :badgrin: I refused to let myself believe I was Gay, even though the signs were there :eusa_doh: Playing the Straight Guy helped me to blend in, I acted so hard at being the Straight Guy, my inner Gay Guy rebelled even more :bang: but now thank God, I am finally out to myself (!)