1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Dreamed I was shopping for guy clothes (and girl clothes as a 'cover') at some big, crazy, everything 60% off or more sale... Would you believe I almost ran to my closet in the morning to see my new guy clothes... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm drowning in my skin.

3. Vesper

Terrible day.

Firstly, and mostly due to my own poor decisions, I did not sleep a wink the night before. I foolishly drank coffee not long before my bedtime, went to bed past my bedtime anyway, and had to put up with a rather lively party at my neighbors' that didn't end until almost 4 AM.

Secondly, when I prepared to get into my car to drive to work, I noticed water slowly leaking from a fire sprinkler head in the garage. Moreover, the liquid was foul-smelling, and (as I later discovered) yellow in color and oily. It's still dripping.

Thirdly, a door in one of the cold food vending machines in the break room at work failed to open, and I was charged $4 in exchange for nothing.

So tomorrow, I have to make at least four phone calls: one to whomever is responsible for maintenance on the fire sprinklers (provided the sprinkler is still leaking), one to the dentist's office, one to UW Health clinics (whose call last Tuesday I had missed), and one to the vending service provider for my employer to get my money back.

All that in addition to the shit ton I already have on my plate, and I'm one stressed motherf***er.

#7643 Vesper, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Fuck the mall for closing at 6pm. WTF? Even on a Sunday I thought I'd still have til 7.

Now after wasting hours in stores buying nothing I have to go back to the mall for the 3rd day in a row tomorrow to finally actually buy some shorts that will fit me and this stupid shirt at Hollister I stared at for like an hour today debating whether to buy it. I leave the store to go to the bathroom and come back to find the damn gate closed. That shirt better still be there tomorrow. :bang:

And I have a therapy session at 2 so I have to go early and force myself to not spend 6-7 hours in the mall like I usually do. :tantrum:

5. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thinking of Catfish, you know MTV's show, and how it corresponds to so many people. Including me. Also, how so many doubts and thoughts can ultimately destroy the relationships between people.
    Also thinking of how I'm going to get some maple syrup or honey so that I can make pancakes. :grin:

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Getting late again :slight_smile:

7. Rexmond

That's a real sweet Winnie the Pooh quote. :slight_smile:

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I feel sick as a dog.. full blown cold and my head is pounding. I'm hoping this isn't caused by T or anything, rather just a random sickness. I should be fortunate this didn't happen during exams week.

9. Bolin

Finally relearned Xiaoyu in Tekken!

10. Jonathan

My mom noticed a few months ago that our pool (which is only five years old) had a part where the wall had rusted and ripped part of the liner. So after contacting the people, they want her to pay more now to replace the liner and walling than she paid for the entire pool five years ago...and that's including the warranty amount calculated in! Seriously? That's so ridiculous.

And this is following like a couple week fiasco where my mom basically called each day for two weeks to find out information about the warranty and they told her they would call her later that day with the information each time she called xD. (they never called back once)

Honestly, I do not see the reasoning behind their logic. The pool is FIVE years old (when pools normally last around 20 years), so it shows that there was something faulty with their product and they want us to pay more now than we did when we originally got it? Their excuse apparently was "you got a good deal" back then. So my mom responded with "yea, and there are definitely more good deals out there" and hung up. Personally, I would have said "If I got a good deal back then, I'm not going to let you screw me now." :slight_smile:

11. suninthesky

Trying to figure out why my profile picture isn't showing up.

12. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

On the plus side, I feel like I used to before I was diagnosed with depression last year as a result of all the ridiculous things that happened.

On the bad side, this means I am dissociating and feel as though I am "unstuck" from reality. How lovely. [/sarcasm]

Edit: My housemates are watching Game of Thrones and my brain is experiencing anxiety over the opening theme. What the hell, brain? Maybe it's just that it's loud...?

#7652 Tetraquark, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  13. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I feel so chubby right now. And fat. And really really frustrated. I hate being stuck waiting on other people...

14. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a ridiculous hickey right now. Today, a random guy looked at my neck and said "so, had a good night, did you?"

oh god

15. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just got some pet snails! I am overjoyed!!! (!)

16. alwaysdreaming

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  17. Bolin

Being separated from him is killing me.

18. coreyl13

Why is it I've only really had one guy friend. And now he's gone. I dont connect with guys. Girls are soooo easy to talk to.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I need to stop looking down at my fucking chest. It's only going to piss me off.

20. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

Why can't people just assume I'm not straight? That would make things a heck of a lot easier...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.