1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I saw it before you took it back off & you look quite Cute (*hug*)

2. Wolfie Charm

Having to be up before seven am on a Saturday is wrong. So I forced 7:30. So tired…

3. Eatthechildren

iloveyousomuch

---------- Post added 4th May 2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

i want you to be okay i want you to be safe and i'll stay with you until you are

4. ReyJ

Trying to figure out if my crush was looking at me as if he knew and was interested, or if he caught me staring and got freaked out.... Why are things so AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH:bang:

5. LailaForbidden

Last week of school. I have 100 projects to do. I have no motivation.

This is my life.:rolle:

6. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

From time to time I am struck with amazement that people used to/still do live without the internet. I wouldn't be able to survive without it.

7. Vesper

One of my saves somehow got corrupted, so I had to revert to a backup that's, thankfully, still working properly. My game also intermittently freezes on me for no apparent reason. I swear that the time I spent trying to fix what's gone wrong with the game is comparable to the amount of time I spent actually playing, but I'm so hopelessly addicted that I can't stop coming back to it.

Do you have any custom content or mods, by chance? Those can be highly problematic.

8. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I've downloaded some free stuff from the official website and have one expansion pack, but that's it. I just assume it's bad coding because there seem to be a lot of other bugs (e.g. pathfinding is kind of screwy). It's not an issue as long as I save more often than once every three hours. :lol:

Also, how is your game freezing? Does it completely lock up, or do the animations continue? I've had the latter happen to me before, and I fixed it by moving my household to a new world.

9. Eatthechildren

i fall down
    hit the ground
    make a heavy sound
    everytime you come around

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Binding with sports bras. Breathing's restricting but it's better than letting it all hang out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Vesper

The game is definitely pretty buggy to begin with, and the patches sometimes cause more problems than they fix. I was asking because crashing can be caused by incompatible mods or bad CC. Have you tried deleting the cache and thumbnail files in your My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/ folder? That sometimes clears up glitches, though it's not a fix-all.

The animations continue when my game freezes. It doesn't happen all that often, and the same savefile will play just fine even after it froze the last time I played. Since you don't have any CC or mods, the cause of your game lag may be routing issues (i.e. a Sim getting stuck somewhere on the map, unable to reach its destination) or your computer just not being up to the task. This help article may help you figure out what's wrong and to fix it: Link. If you're open to downloading a harmless mod that can help you get Sims unstuck and fix other common freeze-inducing issues, Nraas Overwatch may help. Just make sure you have the correct framework to install it.

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That strange feeling you get when simultaneously turned on and envious of a person's body.

Also, when anime scenes have brought you closer to tears than any drama on film or television.

13. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It has been an uber nerd-tastic day. =3 Free Comic Book Day, and Iron Man 3?!? Whooo, buddy. Fun times, man. Fun times.

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I know you were trying to help. I mean, that I understand. Look, I know you can't see why not everyone wants to be a female but that doesn't mean everyone actually does. And telling me that I can't truly be a real man because I don't have a penis? Gee, thanks a lot! I was actually okay with not having one but sure, yeah, pour brandy and kosher salt over that wound, why don't you? >:|

15. LailaForbidden

It just one of those days where I want to completely break down.

I wish I could cry, but the tears never come. I wish I could let it out somehow, but I can just feel it building and building inside me...
    This isn't good. I just want to cry. Why can't I cry? Why can't life give me that at least?

And after deliberating for awhile. I say, fuck it. I'm posting this pathetic shit.

16. Niko

My friend just told me it's free comic book day. Why didn't I know about this sooner?!?

17. FruitFly

I dislike extremism, and I dislike how freely people throw around certain phrases. I find such things coming from others troubling, and indeed I find it greatly disturbing that a change in a few key words means a phrase is suddenly acceptable.

It's acceptable to say this about them, because they are "bad", but they can't say it about us, because we're "good". Humans are humans, they're petty and prone to grouping together to throw rocks at anyone who differs from them. We're just baboons really.

18. Bolin

Yay, my cousin dropped the t.v. off! Not as good as my last t.v. was in its prime, but it's a t.v.! ^_^

And shit............the trio of bitches just got home. >_>

19. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I was verbally harassed last night in a public restroom when my girlfriend and I figured that we could just slip into the women's bathroom (I'm still hesitant about using the men's), and she could cover me if it got busy. I really had to go so it wasn't a matter of waiting until I got home.

I almost made it out alive until I got out of the stall and a woman and her little turd (child) were staring at me even after my girlfriend tried to get to the side of me so I wouldn't be noticed. I tried to wash my goddamn hands and this hag goes, "What are you doing in here? You're in the wrong room, at least I think you are. You get need to get out now." I just zoomed out of there and then she goes, 'I should call the management for this place for having that man, woman, whatever the hell it is in here." I just yelled, "Shut the fuck up" and my girlfriend and I walked as fast as we could out of the building.

God, what a bitch. I'm never using public restrooms ever again. I hate people @__@.

20. 4ever Hearth

I'm sorry you went through that. Unfortunately, I have no experience or words to soothe the pain. (*hug*)

---------- Post added 4th May 2013 at 07:48 PM ----------

Today sucked ass and it made me remember why I became such a Social-Hermit.

-Work was terrible. I was told to do one set of chores and once I got there I got a late text informing me of something else that "needed" to be done on the INSIDE though I was told to man the OUTSIDE. So seeing as how I wasn't sure what was going on, I did what I was told to do but due to the interruptions of the rush of customers, I went over my time. So that convo is gonna be fun.

-A little before I left work my phone died. And today it was agreed that I would take public transportation so I was walking on my merry way. Checking the streetlights and everything since I had never walked from work before I made sure I was extra cautious since ppl are assholes especially in cars. Well, funny thing, while I HAD THE RIGHT TO WALK some lady superman's her car around the corner and damn near rolls me down. Had it not been for that coffee I drunk, the coffee roll I ate and my body's very keen sense of Fight or Flight, my ass would've been hurt but I managed to keep myself from falling due to shifting my body and placing my hands on her car's hood, meeting her car's force with my own(since she seemed just as shocked as I was and probably didn't brake like she should've). Honestly, I'm still not sure if am I pissed at her for nearly rolling me down or the fact that it happened in a busy intersection and only one woman checked to see if I was alright?........Still haven't decided but from the look on her face, the fact that I not only recovered from it but stopped her car and kept walking once I came to, must've shocked the shit out of everybody. :roflmao:

-As I continued my walk I saw my bus and I went to run for it since it was stuck at a red-light. Well as I go running to catch up to it, the fucker pulls off once the light turns green. Unfortunately, this kept happening with damn-near each bus until I said screw it, I'm walking. So I walked from my job in Union, New Jersey back to my home in Newark, New Jersey. My feet are so sore that they're partially numb now. And the skin on them feels like a rock. Ugh!

And it's days like these where I sit around and think "Geez, I don't enjoy too many ppl's company but it would be nice to know that after going through, there would be someone here waiting for me. That would make it all better."............But it was only just a dream. :rolle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.