1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know that feeling. I Share that belief also. Family is just assholes you are related to.

2. RisingSun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This guy greeted me when I came into class this morning. I thought that after the assignment he'd go back to being indifferent about me, but it seems like he wants to be my friend. I'm so glad that I handed in that assignment late and got to see him alone. It's nice to know that there are people outside of your friendship circle who like you.

3. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel very isolated and alone...and there's nothing I can do about it.
    I miss the happy, butterflies in my stomach feeling I had a couple weeks ago. I had forgotten how nice it was to feel like someone cared.
    I want to talk to the people who have been there and helped me...and I can't.
    So...since I can't talk to anyone...I'm going to cut to quiet my head, and then I'm going to sleep. I have therapy in the morning. She ought to be just thrilled when I show up with fresh cuts...

4. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Boston was fun, freedom trail wore me out though.
    - Music then bed. \m/ Peace!

5. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Took a melatonin about 20 minutes ago and now I'm so ready for bed. Also, Fluttershy is adorable. Why doesn't everyone watch this show?? IT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE. Goodnight.

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There has been an increase of gang violence in my hometown. I have to go home in 2 weeks. Awesome....

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know cutting isn't the answer. Try not to go down that road.

If you can, call a friend or a help line to talk things out. It might not seem like it but things have a way of working out for the better. (*hug*)

8. 4ever Hearth

If you want, I can post another song. I got a few that might help you just express it emotionally. (*hug*)

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I really hope that you can find some comfort soon. :frowning2:
    If you need somebody to talk to, feel free to PM. The least I can do is lend a hand for somebody who's helped me.

10. 4ever Hearth

I think I should really get a therapists. I need someone to help me sort through my thoughts and theories of the world so I can seperate the good stuff from the bull crap. Seeing as how subjective those are, Idk if thats exactly a good idea but I do know that there are quite a few issues in this head of mine that I need resolved and I can't let her pretend that their not there.......So if anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So.. I just found out that even though my facebook uses gender neutral pronouns, it lists everything else as male for me. Maybe that's why my family has been confused...

Also, I went to a senior center today and they all thought that I was male. It made me feel pretty good!

12. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I hope therapy helps you some (*hug*)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, undie run was quite interesting. The dance party was super awkward. Sooo many guys tried to dance with me :dry:. The run part was fun though. Who knew running around campus in your underwear with cute girls could be fun? I'm glad I went :slight_smile:

13. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you show up with fresh cuts its true that she may not be excited or pleased for you but it's all part of her job. She will help you and try some other techniques. I know you can't talk right now and that's fine. I just want you to know that you will get back to that feeling you had and the fact that you miss it is a good thing because ultimately it will push you to search for it again and when you find it for real you will know it was all worth it.

14. FJ Cruiser

So here I am, hanging out with my friends at another school, and it feels so good to just be one of the guys. But I've had a crush on one of them from the beginning, and so all I can do is imagine cuddling him. I'm realizing one of the troubles I have with friendships is that with girls things tend to get strange because they tend to develop crushes on me, and I tend to worry about getting too close with guys because I have no idea what the lines are, especially if I'm not out. Maybe I should just say "fuck it" and let things get messy for once. Geez, being gay makes things so much more complicated.

15. VireBlaze

After watching that stream of ScrewAttack's Mario Party After Dark finish... I felt this hollow emptiness in me. Like, really lonely... They looked like they were having a lot of fun and getting along so amazing, and I just... kinda wanted that.

... Oh, gods, I REALLY gotta get outta this town... But I have no idea. No goal, no interests... And there's a lot of pressure and responsibilities out there. I don't know or think I could handle it. Bluuuuuh... T-T

16. Fionnlagh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Excited to go to "Out for Independence" today, an LGBT group campaigning for Scottish independence!

17. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you, everyone. This board is amazing. (&&&)

18. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My Mum saw a 12 year old homeless kid in the city today, who said he was kicked out by his parents. Minus 2 points for humanity, if you even go as far as calling them humans.

19. Wolfie Charm

Where's my morning text?! I got used to that.

20. Ridiculous

It is physically impossible for me to be hungry when I'm in bed. I can be starving for the entire day, but as soon as I get into bed it goes away immediately. And then when I wake up after ~8 hours of being asleep and not eating I still won't be hungry until about 30 minutes after I get out of bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.