1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eric, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolin

You know you're the universe's bitch when even little things in your life don't go right.

2. JuiceBox

Invader Zim marathon! Hellz yea! Where would we be in life without you Netflix?.... Zim: Gir... What does the "G" stand for?. Gir: I don't noooo..

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wouldn't mind school right now.. I kinda miss my hoes..

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I decided to go clothes shopping after I bought video games last night. So, here I am in Target, buying two packs of boxers and this guy standing right next to me gives me the weirdest look ever. I should've turned around and said, "You want me to pick out a pair for you too?" It was pretty funny though. It's mesmerizing to see how people get all weird if they witness (oh no, god forbid) a person buying clothing targeted towards their opposite gender (based on appearances).

Minus the look on that douche's face, I'm pretty happy. I have new boxers, jeans, and a new shirt, and new games, Bioshock: Infinite, and Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in my hands. :grin: And my brother's flying into the airport this morning. This week is going to be so good.

5. Wolfie Charm

Zim: What have you done to the telescope? Gir: Nooothing. Zim: Something is broken and it is not your fault? Gir: I know. I’m scared, too.

It is amazing how long caffeine stays in ones system. Also, ow. I just got flattened by a dog lol.

6. Bolin

My boyfriend always knows how to cheer me up. Don't know how he puts up with me. :3

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Never ever say things are as bad as they could possibly get because it can always get so much worse.

I got a speeding ticket today, going 10 miles an hour over the limit (75 in a 65) ON THE INTERSTATE WHERE EVERYONE IS GOING 80+ and now I owe $150 dollars and I am FURIOUS. It wasn't even my fault. I was in the left lane trying to pass a line of cars and there was an SUV in my fucking trunk basically, that was tailgating me. I sped up and went into the right lane and then slowed down to 65, he flew past me. And then I got pulled over. And the guy that was behind. He's gone, totally free. The cop that pulled me over was being the biggest dick to me, ever. He was going to cite me for my window tint, when it's totally legal and I know for a fact that it is up to code, and then he was acting like he was doing me a favor by not citing me for it. I said I was a CJ student and then it was like he couldn't backpedal his threats on me fast enough. It was some really, really, really young cop. Like my age. He had brown teeth and was just horrible in general. Thank God my mom is going to pay it.

Plus, I FINALLY just found out what the hold up is on my IRB proposal. I've only been waiting for FIVE WEEKS. Completely ridiculous. They basically just rolled out a new implied consent waiver standard right after I submitted mine and I got caught in that. So I have to redo the whole statement of confidentiality basically. So in other words, I got caught up and put five weeks behind everyone else, I was put more than a month behind schedule, because of some semantics. Fuck everything. Fuck everything very much.

8. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I'm thinking I feel more at-home among the aces/aros than the gay/lesbian/bisexual community.

9. Bolin

Part 2: My boyfriend sent me a .gif of an anime girl spin-kicking a guy in the face and said he'd do that to any guy who tried to snatch me up. I sent him a set of three .gifs of Cyrax from Mortal Kombat 9 preforming an extremely gory fatality on Sonya Blade. Told him I'd do that to the guy who tried to snatch him up.

I have problems. xD

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dieting + Sick + hot + headache = Very pissed off Vixen.

#3830 Fugs, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  11. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (weak knees)

Wow AJ, you truly out GAYED yourself!

12. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to see The Rocky Horror Show with my friends. We're thinking of dressing up as Brad, Janet, Columbia, Rocky and Frank from the Floor Show because there are five of us (and also because it's my favourite part of the movie after Toucha Toucha Touch Me and Science Fiction Double Feature). Slightly worried about the fact it would mean I'd have to leave campus in heavy make-up, a corset and tights. But even so, I'm so excited

I WANNA GOOOOOO
    TO THE LATE NIGHT
    DOUBLE FEATURE
    PICTURE SHOW

#3832 Kerze, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  13. Wolfie Charm

Are you kidding me? I knew I shouldn't have read those answers. Not sure if it is better or worse the guy said that about women…

14. Eatthechildren

So I think I'm Agender ok gender do what you want just calm da fuk down plz

15. Ridiculous

If I poke my finger in my belly button I can feel my pulse.

16. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Trying to process my feelings about being called "man." I think I actually kind of liked it, though whether it was because the address is neutral/masculine or simply just not condescending I'm not sure.

17. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It feels strange not having any homework, but I'm not complaining.

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Bioshock: Infinite is so good. So, so good.

19. Romi

So pumped. Got me some Bolin. Had a blast at work with my Dream Team. I think my Charlotte Idol is legit gonna hang out with my on my birthday. That's exciting, but bound to be trouble. Hahaha! Now if only I can manage to get Dash and Seven onto Skype. >.>

20. FruitFly

If I sleep, I won't finish my proposal. If I do not finish my proposal then what was the point in forking out so much money to do this course in the first place?

OK. Enough procrastination. Mini-literature review, go-go-go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.