Girls: Butch or Femme?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lux, Jan 8, 2013.

1. madi

a. I can't say I like more masculine or more feminine girls one over the other. I just like ladies!

b. I can be really masculine at times, but also really feminine so neither I guess. Depends on the day and situation.

c. a uniquely beautiful face. More non-traditional.

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    a) I'm attracted to different types of lesbians. I tend to become more drawn to androgynous women, but who are in touch with their feminine side. I also like soft butch. I'm not attracted to overly feminine lesbians. Pink, glittery, "froo-froo" tpyes are a huge turn off. I prefer to date someone who is a tad less feminine than me.

b) I fall somewhere between femme and sporty.

c) I have so many. I tend to look at height, smiles, and eyes. And when they walk away, I sneak a peak at "the goods". ;D Though, a woman I date has to have a dominant personality. I'm in no way attracted to someone who is more submissive.

3. ameliawesome

i like lady-like ladies. normally i don't say butch or femme, i just don't think terms like that are necessary, but for the sake of discussion yeah i like femme. i guess i'm more femme than butch, but i don't feel very connected to my physical gender. i'm somewhere in the middle, a mix of both female and male. i like skirts/dresses, form-fitting clothes, but some days i need a neck tie. i keep my hair short and i never wear make-up. aaaaand yeah i'm always checking out buns and legs, haha. though nothing beats a lovely smile.

4. Lux

Lux

So true!

5. Lux

Lux

I don't think liking hands is weird. People go crazy for nice feet so why not hands??

6. Iguana

Out Status:
    A few people

a - ummmm i don't know?
    b - a pleasant middle ground
    c - um hmm probably unrelated but anyone with scales that really glisten or who have nice shedding patterns

7. Delta

1. Butch!
    2. Butch!
    3. Butchness! (Also known as short hair, confidence, and a nice smile. ^.^)

8. Lux

Lux

Ohhh hello iguana. Iguana be your frahnd

9. Cinci

1.definitely femme I love lipstick lesbians and hard femmes (strange that there has to be a word for that when their really just a lipstick lesbian that's kind of a badass)
    2. not really sure how to label myself here I just wear whatever I feel like that day and minimal makeup
    3. eyes and smell sometimes one time I was looking down smelled flowers and said a girl's name then looked up and she was right there, somewhat embarassing

10. Adarya

a.) I'm attracted to girls; it doesn't matter if they're butch or femme because it really doesn't matter to me. Although, with my past crushes I have to say I probably lean more towards soft butches the most
    b.) Neither, I guess. But once again if I had to say butch or femme I would be more towards the butch side
    c.)My turn on is probably eyes, a sense of humor, I think smartness is a pretty big turn on, and I have to admit that I like when a girl has curves. And no, it doesn't relate at all.

11. Chickenlover

...trees and rocks and rocks and trees and WATER!
    a) Which are you (generally) more attracted to: butch lesbians, or femmes?
    I like girls who are sort of in between butch and femme.

b) Which would you categorize yourself as?
    Maybe a soft butch, but I'm not sure. I detest make-up, dresses, and "girly stuff", but I'm not all into sports or anything generally associated with males. And I get very angry when people call me feminine.

c) Your number one physical turn-on, and does it relate to which "type" of lesbian you prefer?
    Smiles. The brighter the better. Gloomy people are no fun. And girls have the best smiles.

12. Bexie Lexie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A) Anyone! It's personality that matters.

B) Somewhere in the the middle- I'm not all that feminine, but I'm not butch either.

C) I have to say, I am partial to a nice bum. But as I said before--- it's personality that matters!

---------- Post added 10th Jan 2013 at 05:25 PM ----------

(plus tattoos and/or piercings. I have somewhat of a bad girl streak.)

13. GabrielTai

A)I have no physical attraction to men and could never pursue a relationship with one. But the women I go for vary quite a bit on the Gender Scale.

B) I identify as Gabe or Gabriel. You can call me either :wink: Im hard as metal when I have to be, and soft as fleece when I want to be. Male, Female, depends on how much I like my hair in the morning.

C)Physical turn on...hmm, that's a tough one. The women I find attractive, well, just being in the same room with them is a turn on. Personality goes a long way though.

14. MysticalFantasy

Out Status:
    Some people
    I love feminine women, or woman for that matter.

they have a sweet soft touch that i love and desire. I am a femme but androgynous, that is i love playing sports, doing out door stuff and video games. Like a tomboy but knows how to be feminine at the same time.

femmes have this motherly embrace, and graceful feminine manner that i love to continuously have.

Eyes that are Beautiful, innocent yet fiery, but always honest. and a sweet smile with a caring personality.
    That gets me so turned on.

15. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm only attracted to femme lesbians.

I consider myself femme, as in I wear make up, jewelry, high heels and dresses. I'm also quite skinny and I have long blonde hair.

I don't have a certain turn on. I'm attracted to pretty women with a personality. So yeah.. I wouldn't be attracted to a butch lesbian.

#35 sokk, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  16. aconite

A) can be both, but not before knowing them better.
    B) Maybe I'm considered a soft butch, but not too sure. I don't really care about these 'titles'...
    C) Not any physical things, but if I like someone then she'll turn me on.

17. zydrateaddict97

a) Androgynous/femme.
    b) Not totally femme, but definitely not butch.
    c) I tend to like brunettes with long hair and nice eyes.

18. IrisM

To add to my C answer, she'd probably be someone who asked me out and is a bit pushy/dominant. =)

19. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    A) Which are you (generally) more attracted to: butch lesbians, or femmes?

It depends on the woman in question, and it's a strange thing to try and pin down what I like more, as my attraction spectrum tends to go all over the place. However, when I think about it for a minute, I do tend to have a 'type' sometimes. I have a thing for so-called 'hard femmes' -- women who look rather feminine in dress, but still have a few things about them physically and personality-wise that are a little unconventional. But I can be attracted to femmes, soft butches, etc. Just as long as the women have some sort of weird, sexy edge about them.

B) Which would you categorize yourself as?

Quite femme-y (I love lipstick, nice shoes, dresses, floral clothing), but I can be pretty casual and in between sometimes that it's best just not to label myself as one thing.

C) Your number one physical turn-on, and does it relate to which "type" of lesbian you prefer?

Hmm... well, I'll give two: nice curves, and a large amount of tasteful tattoos (or piercings.) The tattoos definitely do it for me, though. Mmm.. :slight_smile:

20. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

1. I guess usually femmes although I have seen some very hot androgynous/soft butch girls.

2. I guess androgynous, but kind of extreme with it, as in long hair, feminine facial features, hourglass shape and I like eye makeup and big earrings, but also very athletic, dress in boys' clothes a lot, muscular and competitive. I like tight dresses and heels for formal events. So an extreme androgyne???? I enjoy confusing people with my gender presentation.

3. Hourglass figures, and wavy hair. Black/white mixed girls KILL me....

#40 tapsilog2012, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013