1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss guys/girls? Who was it with and how was it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 7, 2013.

1. animequeen567

Never had it....

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) aw, don't talk like that

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

First kiss with a guy was around age 11 or 12.

First kiss with a girl was on New Year's this year. Totally drunk, and a friend of a friend lol.

4. TheQuietTreader

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first kiss kind of sucked because it was with a girl. But it wasn't because of that (mainly). It was because she was very dramatic and she and her friend found a way to make me feel sorry for her cause she apparently liked me. Then for repaymentshe wanted me to kiss her. Btw this was during 6th grade and I was dumb back then. btw btw, her lips were slimy and had a jelloish feeling to them that made me wanna puke! I hope all your stories are better.

5. Divopix

My first real kiss was when I was 12 at a dance. After the dance was over, the girl I was with made out with me. It was actually really good!

First kiss with a guy was this summer (I'm 15) and it was terrible. He was drunk and just did it and I wasn't ready and it was just a mess. Never happened again and he got awkward after it and we stopped talking.

There has been many kisses inbetween, though.

6. Iamthewalrus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first kiss was when I was 18 and it was with one of my best friends at the time, he was straight and very drunk and was on some misguided mission to make me understand that he fully accepted me for who I was. It wasn't very nice, he just launched himself on me for a split second and then it was over. My first 'proper' kiss was a few months later, he was a make up artist and he was showing me how to put it on and stuff in the back room of the shop where he worked when it happened. That was also very bizarre for different reasons, but infinitely more enjoyable given that he was actually gay as well.

7. Hot Pink

I haven't kissed a girl yet, but I've kissed guys. The first time I kissed a guy, I was like twelve and it was okay. We both had no idea what we were doing, though. lol

8. toaster

My first kiss was with my pet dog yong su. It wasnt sexual, but it was really emotional for me. and i Think my dog felt it too.

9. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my first kiss was on new years as well...I was fairly wasted so i don't recall it perfectly. but it happened at midnight while we were celebrating the coming of 2012. it was kinda strange to me because i was with my roommate who was dating this guy and she knew i kinda liked him and was trying to get over a crush with him. she came up behind me at midnight and grabbed my arms and then yelled across the room "here russell kiss logan he can't resist!" and he did just that...i kinda melted into my roommate after that lol

10. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahaha

11. dairyuu

My first kiss was this girl in my first grade class. We had taken a shower together (we were five and it wasn't weird) after playing in a sandbox and we just kissed to try it out. She liked it, I didn't. Figures.

12. WhoAmI76

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First kiss period was this New Year's Eve! Was awesome! First time in I can't remember wasn't thinking or worrying about anything and just loving the moment. Now I can't stop thinking about it! Lol.

13. jp16

My first kiss was with my girlfriend when i was 14 but not really enjoy it, i don't know why i didn't liked it back then...well i know now, it's not really what i want.lol

14. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Good song :slight_smile: mine was when I was 16 and I was trying to figure out if I was lesbian or bi. It was with one of my good guy friends. Very awkward but we laughed about.

15. jdeb1992

Never kissed anybody :/

16. Shiny Espeon

My first kiss was awkward. It was about 3 months ago actually. I was out to everyone, and we were playing truth or dare. I was dared to kiss someone. They gave me the option of man or woman, though, as they knew I hadn't kissed anyone yet. So I grabbed my best friend, and kissed her. It felt really weird.

17. Bolin

I........I've never been kissed........

[​IMG]

18. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    omgg ill kiss you :kiss:

19. Yougoglencoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  20. mithrandir

My first kiss was september last year, at the age of 16. It was a girl who had just joined my school at her own party.
    At this point I was just beginning to question my own sexuality, but still thought I was straight.
    Surprisingly I actually really, really enjoyed this kiss. I've kissed this girl a couple of other times at different parties, just when drunk, and its always enjoyable lol
    Unfortunately, my other hetero kisses have been less enjoyable (except one where me and my best friend (literally inseparable) came home very drunk from a NYE party last year and spent the whole night in the same bed. Definitely one of the funniest and most enjoyable memories of my life, and its a real testament to our friendship that it wasn't even slightly awkward in the morning ^___^).

Sadly, I've never kissed a guy, but I'm hoping that will change very soon.