1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Niqk, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Strange

OK Niqk, speaking as another European (with a reasonable grasp of geography) I can think of a few places, on the continent and 'off it', but I'll suggest nothing as I respect your right to privacy (and this isn't a guessing game). I know what I'd say... I'll see if I was right when you eventually say.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!

3. VyreRain

You don't know he could have Learned Chinese Russian and English all at once.

---------- Post added 4th Jan 2013 at 05:58 PM ----------

@ Strange I'm just curious what did you just say .... I'm an american and I feel an idiot.

4. animequeen567

Wow! That was a very sad and touching story! I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I've had my share of father issues only thing that's different is my dad doesn't drink so his abuse is sober...

Anyway I noticed your friend speaks both Chinese and Russian?! That's awesome! It makes me smile because I watch this show with personified countries and I tend to pair the countries China and Russia together. Sorry lol I had to say it. I'm weird; I'm a strange fangirl of anime. Anyway, I hope I didn't offend you with that.

Welcome to EC! :grin:

5. gggualigeee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i found some of your conversations are really funny.

6. VyreRain

@gggualigeee hows China this time of year .... you don't speak multiple languages do you no / yes? I'm curious

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2013 at 05:03 PM ----------

Also most Americans are not as..... weird as I am just I'm quite a bit hmmm what's the word quirky... idk I'm a bit off but I'm quite a good poet and author so .... yeah tell me what are your talents. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2013 at 05:04 PM ----------

@Niqk hey your awesome .... just wanted to let you know :slight_smile:

7. gggualigeee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @VyreRain
    Chinese is my mother language.
    We learn English as a compulsory subject from primary school to uni.
    So I can speak only two. I think my English is not very well, I still need to practice.

8. Lux

Lux

Hey.. wow, all I can say is that I'm glad things have already improved and I hope you get the rest sorted. This guy sounds like a potentially great friend if all else fails. Would it be possible to tell him that? (To the extend that you say you just want to see him more often because his friendship means a lot to you?)

Or would that just be weird?

9. VyreRain

@gggualigeee wow.... well your English seems fine to me .... so ...is Chinese a hard language or is it about like Japanese.... if this is an offensive question I'm sorry. I'm just curious.... in my spare time I like to learn other languages.... lol which is why I know enough of Spanish to not get lost in Mexico/Spain. :slight_smile: not that id ever be in those countries ....

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM ----------

@Niqk what country are you from Spain .... Japan ..I'm having a hard time coming up with country's names that I haven't listed.....China......um Germany........well ive said a bunch :slight_smile:

10. Niqk

Niqk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't say where I'm from sorry. I did say several times on gaming forums without exposing my names, believe it or not, a few people from abroad found my home address. I hope you understand why I won't say where :slight_smile: but it's in Europe.

@Lux, I asked him out yesterday since I don't want to lose my chance. And he said yes, so we have a date after our exams finish next month :slight_smile: !