1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most disgusting anti gay cartoon

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by MrHojalata98, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IkeaMonkey

Oh man I totally forgot about these. You have to laugh, it's so hard not to.

2. Emberstone

didn't read the full comic... but this reminds me of the phamplets being made claiming that harry potter was a book about how to summon demons, and drink your friends bloods to steal the power of their souls.

3. Of Mice and Men

I think it's horrifying that we, as a part of the LGBT community, can be viewed by others as sinners or possessed by demons just because of who we are or who we love.

4. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I grew up with cartoons and stuff like this. The church I grew up in went out of their way to prevent us kids from being "corrupted by a homosexual lifestyle." I remember going with my parents to key west and my dad warning me that "you might see boys holding hands with boys and girls kissing girls in this horrible place." It has taken me a very long time to recover from this indoctrination and fear instilling that was used on me to keep me straight. It makes me so sad that other kids have to suffer the same way. I hope they don't struggle through the years of depression and suicidal thoughts i struggled with.

5. madi

This is the Worst Cartoon I have seen. I think the fact that it was so well done is what made it even more disgusting. The artist put A LOT of time into that....If you look at other stuff on that page it's not surprising like an add at the bottom say "Christians should ignore Halloween because it is a satanic holiday". This made me sick to my stomache

6. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

That was truly disgusting how could anyone be so hateful. If they claim to be christian than they wouldnt be hateful

7. Tim

Tim

My mom and dad used to give these out at their booth at the Flea Market... I remember reading them as a kid, and just being appalled that my parents would promote some of the things they said.

They're actually one of the reasons I'm so despondent from churches, because the church I was forced to go to by my parents was the one that gave them the "comics" to hand out.

Like, I wasn't even aware I was gay back then. But even though I was only like, 6-8 years old, I knew darn well that what those things said wasn't right.

EDIT: Actually, reading the page linked... that is the EXACT comic that made me have no interest in church. Creepy.

8. Pain

Pain Guest

It's pitiful, isn't it? The comic obviously limits the power of the Christian God, when he is supposed to be omnipotent. That's why homophobia as a result of religion is its own paradox.

9. Deaf Not Blind

Wow...i am a lifelong Christian and raised in Christian schools....some of it is true mixed with shocking exagerations and lies! Where does it say in the Word all liars go to hell? I don't recall blinding of Sodomites. This is taking fears and beliefs way tooo far...it is intended for kids to create fear and hate. I tried to find a denomination behind it or people to contact. But it shows PO Box no organization and only generic emails to buy products. They have ones abt Catholics, Jehovahs Winesses, and Islam as well. Must be used a bunch by WBC. May God have mercy on thier souls.

10. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This comic reminds me of that one about dungeons and dragons being the devils game. I guess that makes two cartoons meant to portray me as an evil cultist that I, despite the ignorance they represent, can't help but laugh at; mind you, in the same manner I laugh at other horribly incorrect things people ( even myself by accident) say, for a comic that thing is not very funny.

Also, not that I am big on reading the bible, but from what I understand the thing that the sodomites were trying to do when they heard of the travelers in Lot's house was rape, and is was the attempted rape for which they were punished, correct me if I'm wrong.

#30 Byron, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  11. unsuspecting

Jesus I stopped reading after they said "the bible is true" If it is so true why does it contradict itself? For example Adam and Eve were the only people on earth but yet their son, Cain, went over the hill and was given a wife. Sorry for religion bashing i didn't mean to i just can't stand these bible thumping homophobes, seriously if you are religious i'm fine with that, just don't push your beliefs onto me.

12. Agreed

13. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've seen comics like this... It's a wonder I have such a hard time accepting myself huh? God is loving, people are cruel.

14. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that would have scarred me had I read it as a kid. Maybe.

I also just had a thought, that it's funny how people believe this stuff. It's like I'm living in a real life fairy tale where people believe in strange things. Magic.

I don't think there's a way to say that in a way that's not offensive, so I'm just going to leave it. I know you can be a peaceful Christian or believer. And I can believe in weird things myself, like magic. Good magic too, not just this scary stuff people talk about. That's no fun. Interesting maybe.

15. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As a former Jehovah,s Witness I can tell you that in all the 26 years not I was a witness we never once handed out any of these brochures , JW ,s don't believe in hell and they wouldn't pass stuff out like this, sure they think homosexuality is wrong but they don't make stuff like that and pass it out in fact they don't talk about homosexuality unless asked about it and then they quote from the bible just like any other Christian , that part that pisses me off the most about that cartoon, is when it says but children will never learn about the devil because we Can't have bibles in schools and its like wtf? If you want your kids to know the bible then you teach it to them , you are the parents, that is not the schools responsibility , and we have freedom of religion so you can't have just your religion being taught in schools, parents are demanding it to be in schools they just wanna blame everyone else for not teaching their child what they want them to know.

16. OtakuCrazed

This comic. This comic makes me so sad.

17. PatyR

Ouch, I almost cried :frowning2: Not because of the religious aspect, but why do they hate us so much?
    Anyway, I don't buy that shit. I believe in god, not in the shitty Church.

18. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I can only laugh at this. I doubt anyone would take this seriously.

19. SheWhoHasNoName

What the f*** was that? Were those demons on their heads??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.