1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little things that piss you off?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by introvert, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Gen

Gen

OH! I just start flipping shit!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻

There are always people who are the last to finish eating, meaning that they must have seen everyone else throw anyway their trash, yet they will still by atleast one plastic cup or utensil in the sink. Its pains my very soul. The best is the response that 'you never know with some people'. "Who are these people!!!!!!" I dont mean to be insensitive if some people actually re-use them to say money, but I mean you can get a lifetime supply at Cosco for 2 dollars...

2. Pain

Pain Guest

People who use religion to justify hatred of other people.

3. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

This, exactly

4. DarkClarity

^ :tantrum: Oh yes this. Bigotry is bigotry. Don't try to dress it up. Also I hate that if religious people attack minorities like atheist and the LGBT they are merely 'expressing the their beliefs' but then people stand up for themselves then they're the ones being persecuted.

5. hello1992

People that walk sooo slooooowly and won't let you pass!

6. introvert

introvert Guest

Yeah really. I used to go on another forum where there were alot of political debates and almost all of the anti-gay homophobe type people were either religious or a right-winger, and always defended their blatantly homophobic remarks by saying "I'm not a homophobe, i'm just expressing my personal opinions". Then they proceed to complain to moderators about how they're being attacked by others for his beliefs. Ironically enough, one of the most anti-gay people on there ended up befriending me and confessing that he had a mental issue where he was literally scared of being attracted to other guys. So pretty literally a homophobe.

7. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

When you're a good singer, and you're jokingly singing really bad with your friends, and someone feels the need to come up and actually sing well. That just really grinds my gears

8. introvert

introvert Guest

When people call Pizzas "pies". It's not a damn pie!!!!!!!!!!! It's a pizza!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST.

9. Nyanko

THIS. Ughh, my mom does it so much, and she knows I hate it but still continues to do it anyway. She leaves napkins, zip lock bags, aluminum foil, and anything in the sink even though the trash is right next to it. Which reminds me...

People leaving dirty dishes sitting around all over the kitchen, and the sink is completely empty. Is it really that hard to set it in there? I don't care if you start work in ten minutes, one second to put that bowl in the sink will not kill you.

Those rude people that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them. I'm trying to be nice and they just walk through like they deserve the service or something. Or when they say it, but so quietly I can barely hear it so it's like they said nothing at all.

When more than one person is calling me for something at the same time and get mad when I don't go to them first.

10. IrisM

This. Also people who hurt the feelings of others for their own amusement. Anyone who does that should loaded into a trebuchet and fired into the sun.

11. SomeNights

Whistling......it drives me nuts!!!!

12. Emberblaze

People who think they can predict the apocalypse

13. Zaio

Zaio Guest

People who smack their lips all the time while they eat. You know, it is possible to speak while eating without making such an obnoxious sound, and I have no idea how people even manage to make the sounds when they aren't talking.

All the best.

14. dreamcatcher

-When people chew gum really loudly with their mouths wide open... just ugh so gross.
    - People who don't respect my privacy
    - People who constantly complain to me about something other people do and they do the exact same thing they were complaining about
    - people who say I'm not a racist.. but...
    -People who proclaim to be so open minded and then they do the most narrow minded thing possible.
    - Holier than thou people, aka people who think they're soo good and righteous... annoying

15. Jordz

Loud eaters, hate it. They need to eat quieter!

16. knock4times

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When my friends assume I'm going to become really butch and act like a guy because I'm a lesbian now. Oh and people who use freedom of speech as an excuse to say racist/homophobic/sexist things.

17. MrHojalata98

Omg there's a girl that hangs out with me and my friends who does this DAILY. I kid you not everyday she complains about one thing...not having a boyfriend...and how she's never gonna find love. I mean seriously i wish I could just go up to her an say if anyone should be complaining its me, the fact that you have lady parts already puts you ahead of the game. And we're 14! It's not like we are running out of time. But I can't partially ecause I'd be outing myself and also because she's been bullied before and being mean to her could make her kill herself (even though she's a complete bitch herself)

So yea that's what I'm complaining about too. That and people who are self centered. I mean I dot mind a bit of arrogance considering I'm a bit myself. But this girl and yes it's the same girl. I swear has never talked about anything but herself every word that comes out of her mouth somehow is about her.

18. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the worst came from someone who made a lot of racist jokes towards black people...I'm white and he was black, but by the gods i can only take so many black slave jokes before i uppercut you...

19. Alexander69

Repeating what I just said!!! I hat when people go "what" like I just said it try LIstening!!!! Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Terrible, barely understandable English, usually by young people but not always.

No commas, no punctuation, no paragraphs, abominable spelling... Just wall of text nonsense that one can barely follow. The standard of education these days must be shocking!