1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is black ops 2 worth it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by musicgeek13, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Silverbells000

It's pretty good, I've played it at my friend's house.

2. GayJay

The game it such a rip,50pound for the game. 40 pound for the season pass and 10 pound for the new map coming out soon.
    BUT SO WORTH IT! I own every COD since COD 2 big red one. Cant fault the game in any way its epic, better than all the modern warfares that act as dust collectors. Still play black ops 1 too, but number 2, 8 player zombies..... how can you not buy it.

3. regime

regime Guest

I just played the zombies for the first time we had a full 8 and it was very exciting competing in zombies i enjoyed it.

4. ezkill

It's the most balanced Call of Duty since Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare).

But that aside... People spawning inside your rear end, overpowered over-ranged shotguns. LMGs that kill you after three hits to the chest at medium to slightly longish ranges, but snipers that only kill from the chest up, but still give you hit-markers if you hit too close to someone's shoulder? Or how about SMGs that are really overpowered but are impossible to control? Or lag compensation? Or stupid killstreaks (they should have never added that bullshit, it takes the fun out of the game for those who aren't the best at it but deserve a chance to have fun, too), Call of Duty Elite, and an option to link to your YouTube account?

Call of Duty is stupid, but it's addicting. The youtube community and the community that plays Call of Duty have ruined the franchise all by themselves.

I still play it though LOL

5. Divopix

Also the Prestige masters that just hacked their way to it. They're pretty annoying..it's so easy to hack in that game.

6. ezkill

Ugh I don't even care about the hackers dude... It's just all the annoying things they don't fix. I mean, Call of Duty 4 was the best in my opinion. It was the most skill based. Black Ops 2, not so much. What really bugs me are the spawns. If you play something like hardcore capture the flag, the other team can very strategically place themselves and actually spawn kill you (as opposed to spawn trap). I've had it happen to me on Overflow and Carrier when I've joined into a game in progress.

7. Divopix

It's happened to me too. I actually hate the spawns.

I just got diamond on my smgs the other day I was only 3rd prestige, but then I found out about how easy it is to hack and some people do it so much, and it ruined the whole accomplishment of getting diamond for me boo