1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For people who are attracted to men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AaronG, Nov 26, 2012.

1. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I like guys that are muscular
    have six packs
    strong sexy arms and back
    nice face and good hair
    they need to have a hot ass to haha

but I'm ok with skinny guys too as long they have some muscle and aren't too skinny.

I love emo guys too I think there cute as hell :icon_wink

2. TheSquirrels

TheSquirrels Guest

Intelligence is a big plus for me, but if you have blond hair, you're 90% of the way into my pants. Your only job is to not fuck it up.

3. Monmon

Monmon Guest

short dark hair, big dark eyes, groomed eyebrows, high nose bridge, not so thick lips, perfect teeth, a few facial hair, tanned with no tan lines. a few tattoos, but not sleeve tattoos, no chest or back hair. lean body 0% fat. same height or taller than me.

that is the type of guy i want sexually. he will always make me horny anytime of the day.

4. wandering i

I think blond eyebrows/hair, auburn hair, and freckles are amazing to look at, but somehow I always end up falling for guys with dark wavy hair and even darker eyes. And something about narrow-shouldered men drives me wild. I don't even know why... My favorite parts of a guy are lats, neck/collarbone, and hands. I love playing with a guy's hands.
    Damnit, now I want a body to grope! D":

5. TheLonelyOne

TheLonelyOne Guest

The majority of guys described me. Why am I single?

6. Alan Lewrie

Came here to say this. :icon_wink

7. Monmon

Monmon Guest

Now lets not blame others for our own faults, shall we?

8. LiquidSwords

Woo chuffed how many people say they like blonde hair! Now if I can only work on my tan...

It's weird because I'd say I'm quite muscly but I prefer guys who are smaller than me, almost skinny.

9. pandaboy2000

Out Status:
    Some people
    Asian bears - they are nice and huggable! The ones with big muscles and a round belly, me want. :slight_smile:

10. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    this + hipster dudes. punx are pretty hot too

11. Bree

Athletic, funny, guys, who are interested in the world around them and can hold a conversation about it. I had a fantastic conversation with my last crush about people with disabilities. I love being outside, and hiking, kayaking, etc, and my partner needs to be up for that. And confidence is key. I need a fairly dominant partner, and I have a pretty strong personality so if they're not super confident they won't be able to "top" me and I won't feel attraction.

Physically--big hands is a turn on. Extremely hairy a turn off. I like athletic muscling, not body builders. Face/hair doesn't seem to factor in in the slightest, I just don't notice if the guy is confident.

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are so many physical things I find attractive in men I'll just list them, in no particular order.

nice eye
    nice hair
    smile
    cheek bones
    muscles
    twinks
    cute butt
    glasses
    sweaters

as for personality, I like nerds. I'm a total nerd myself. A guy who will play video games with me. A guy who will go to comic conventions and cosplay with him (yeah that's be hot)! A guy who will play D&D with me, TCG, Heroclix.
    In short if you're a nerd you're my type.

Sense of humor for sure, if you can make me laugh I'm yours! Smart, I've dated plenty of cute dummies, a guy has got have brains for me.

13. Jon56

I've never really thought to myself what my "type" is, so I suppose I'll figure it out now...

I like guys smaller than me, not over the top feminine or masculine. Physically in shape, not necessarily because it looks good but because working out is a passion of mine. Definitely white/light. Good fashion sense is always good. I'm not really picky about eye color, love smooth skinned with clean cut head of hair. Personality is a big one since I have a very child-like personality, something similar is good (nerdy is good too!)

14. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    pretty boys....and nerdy musicians lol

15. Klutz

I like defined arms and back. With shoulders wider than mine. I love, love, love the dimple that some people have right under their eyes when they smile, which is often.

16. 341

341 Guest

I'm really not fussy, although I prefer them to be less feminine then me.
    I also like a nice pair of eyes :3

17. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mmmmm :grin: definitely love muscles, toned and all that, a six pack and defined biceps are a huge turn on, short hair, little bit of facial hair (Love goatee's) hair color or eye color doesn't really matter, but they have to be able to play video games and laugh with me, and also I love touching, and hair! Love hair, I will play with a guys hair all day N NIGHT! :kiss: and kissing, and cuddling is always fun too, of course. >_>

PS. Currently single hmu! Skin color doesn't matter to me, but white, cute & an accent, british or australian, omg! :icon_redf: (*hug*)

18. PsychStudent91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like feminine guys, but size (body size, that is!) doesn't matter. I can be into chubby guys, skinny guys, or muscular guys.

I'm also a lover of all races.

As for qualities they have, I love intelligence, charm, a sense of humor, and kindness. A gorgeous smile or a deep, beautiful set of eyes are great to have, too.

I could probably fall for just about anyone/be into just about anyone.

19. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anyone remotely good-looking who is able to stand my odd combination of aloof jerk and punny nerd and can understand the seemingly random though process in my head. (and the obscure references.)

In other words......I'm still waiting for AI to become a reality.

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Bears and chubs, especially those with full beards. A good beard can make me melt! :love: And a nice, round belly can make me... well... :eusa_droo