1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused. is he gay, bi or straight and does he like me... UGHH!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nostreborem, Nov 22, 2012.

1. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Good i guess XD
    So it's like Bisexual Kinsey 4 from 1/6?

2. nostreborem

s

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2012 at 07:49 AM ----------

i guess i may have cheated and used the kinsey scale test *giggles*
    so are u happy with your results

3. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm... Maybe. :grin:

4. nostreborem

yay im so proud to actually help someone discover their sexuality :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::music::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::eusa_danc:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:frowning2:*hug*):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::kiss::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:frowning2:*hug*):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::eusa_danc:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride::music::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2012 at 07:59 AM ----------

gtg mate talk to you tomorrow byeeee!!!!!

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2012 at 07:59 AM ----------

wait what times are you on

5. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oops im sorry i was watching TV.
    Right now is 16:04
    Btw, bye!

6. BudderMC

3 things:

1) Please stop spamming emoticons. They're both really painful to look at and have a way of lagging the page as it's loading, particularly for those members on mobile devices (or maybe it's just me and my crappy Internet...).

2) If you guys want to just chat, you can use your profile walls to do that. Not to discourage conversation, but this is the Support and Advice section, so let's try and leave it to that.

3) Don't share any off-site contact info with each other publicly (that includes your walls), else you'll be banned!

7. nostreborem

sorry for all the above things

8. nostreborem

SO THIS IS WHERE WE ARE

I HOPE MOST VIEWERS COUD PLS REPLY TO THIS THREAD thank you if u do

9. Rinamir Mortem

I have read some threads here and in all honesty this one has made me smile more just reading/seeing the sheer number of emoticons...

But back to seriousness.

Sounds like you have a shockingly confusing situation. For one, not only do you have a crush that you have very little idea of where he stands on the Kinsey scale, but from the sounds of things he is OUTRAGEOUSLY flirty. I'm not sure whether I am taking this from my British perspective but my goodness, you are about a holding hands away from passionately making out in public...not an unenviable position I must admit. Just to have someone that flirty even direct themselves to my general direction would be a godsend. Maybe I am in the wrong country.

Anyway! From what I can see you have to figure one thing out: If he actually likes you in a romantic/sexual way. Now. One way of doing this is through body language other than flirting and I say this with a book I have (I know, I know, sad act with a book on relationships. In actual fact, it has a small section on it...). Body language such as eye contact, smiling at you, copying your posture, having an open posture when talking to you, as all subtle signs you can pick up on that are mainly unconscious actions, even blushing on his behalf could help. I say other than flirting because while there is a flirting clause in the book I think we can mark that as both a "oh god yes" and "potentially joking".

However, maybe it would be best to confront him about the flirting. If this has been going on for a while it might have been ingrained into him that its perfectly fine and innocent because, in his head, it could be two straight guys having a bit of a laugh with each other (which I just find weird and fascinating at the same time) but the fact this has changed in the last two years, you feeling something for him, means it is no longer innocent fun and something serious. While he is outrageously flirting with you he is causing you untold amounts of psychological stress and confusion and this he is more than likely unaware of. I think it is high time you gathered your wits and at the very least explain what you feel when he flirts. If not, you could live your life in a kind of weird unknowing where you can't either get a confirmation of his feelings towards you or a kind of closure over it all. After all, if you explain to him he might continue at which point you can start a relationship or he might stop at which point you can move on.

10. nostreborem

so what sorta things would i say??

11. Rinamir Mortem

You should ask him if he is joking around or being serious when he flirts. Assure him that it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable but that it is giving interesting signals. (This way, he doesn't feel bad or thinks he caused discomfort and you were too nice to say anything)

If he says he is being serious then ask him if he is interested in you. (Kind of a weird question but when it comes to other people they can flirt and not have any serious interest in you)

If he is joking then it might be an idea to tell him that he is giving confusing signals.

Of course, this is what I would do in your situation. To me, it seems the most logical, perhaps not the most tactful but, in the end, how can you be tactful about this?

12. nostreborem

too true, okay

13. nostreborem

pls viewers i need help pls comment

14. Lucky Oshawott

Just judging on what I've read, I would say he is definitely into you; What is important is the fact that he makes all of these sexual gestures. I have a straight friend (Trust me, definitely straight) who is just like that but I've never had anything that much. I would definitely tell him that you're gay.(only if YOU feel that is the right thing to do at this time)

15. nostreborem

lol the other day he gave me a foot/arm?/hand?/back massage and i had to force my self from moaning *smiles cheekily*

16. nostreborem

I HAVE COME OUT TO HIM(15th January i think) but i am still to tell him i like him

17. nostreborem

and he accepted me *sigh* *does happy dance*

18. jesszolanski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you should totally come out to him , if he is gay too he'll maybe come out to you , and then you can share your feelings .good luck!

19. nostreborem

*facepalms self* i just said i have come out to him its just i dont know how to tell him i like him cos of my nerves keep holding me back

20. nostreborem

If viewers have any opinions pls voice them as i am still needing help