1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Christmas List Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by santaberry, Nov 20, 2012.

1. santaberry

It's that time of year. (*hug*) The time where I'm sure what is about to happen to me at lunch with my Mameha is what will happen with plenty of us. We will be drilled about what we want for Christmas. It's not that we don't want things. It's that in this day and age the things that everyone wants are quite expensive and we don't want to be greedy.

So tell us what you want for Christmas and maybe it will provide inspiration for us all. :help:

The only things I've asked for so far is "I Love Lucy" seasons on DVD and Spotify premium. That's all I got.

What do you want? :icon_bigg

2. caramba2654

I want new headphones and an electrical guitar.

[size=-16]And maybe a kiss from my crush ^^[/size]

3. Route466

Route466 Guest

I just want to see my family and for my boyfriend to be there.

4. santaberry

I lucked out. I worked at Toys R Us for three years and never really got to enjoy my holidays. New job and my days off being Mon & Tue mean I get to have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off as well as New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!

5. Lewis

As I'm getting a little older, the gifts I would like are a little more minimal. I basically just want new clothes, aftershave (Armani code), a onesie, an 'I'm a Twat' mug, alcohol (Jägermeister, vodka etc. etc.) and lots of chocolate. I'll probably get other little random items, but those will be a surprise.

I did want an iPad mini, but...I think I'd get bored of it in a week, so it would be a waste of money. I just want less focus on gifts this year and more just on family getting together and having fun. :slight_smile:

6. Fiddledeedee

The thing I want most of all is the clichéd time with my boyfriend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Items-wise? Book Two of Avatar: The Last Airbender, Lindsey Stirling's album, and some more flute sheet music. Regarding less wrappable things, hopefully my family and I will get to go to a semi-local production of Aladdin, I will go this Christmas without cutting, and we get to spend time together free from stress and any bad memories, instead enjoying Grandma's cooking.

7. DanD

My parents have never celebrated Christmas, so I'll be all by myself (boo hoo), I really could do with a moped, as I cycle to work at 5:15 am on a bike more than 60 years old, and sometimes, when it's windy and raining, it's just not nice.

I would prefer to have a cute guy interested in me instead

8. Alexander69

All I want is to spend Christmas at my lake house as a whole family, sadly that's not going to happen being that my father is going to be in England on business.

9. prism

I haven't blatantly asked for Christmas/birthday presents since I was 10-years-old. This year, I want to completely decorate my apartment with my friends and decorate my home with my family. I'm also hoping that I get all of my Christmas shopping done. :slight_smile:

10. caramba2654

YES. 1000 TIMES YES TO LINDSEY STIRLING.

I totally forgot about her albums. I definitely want it too. :3

I also want her to play in Brazil. :v

11. kem

kem

I asked for a wooden briefcase and I got it, don't really want anything else. :slight_smile:

12. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Many of us, myself included, have posted lists here. :slight_smile:

Since I can't get enough of the Christmas spirit, I'll copy-paste mine for sharing:

And you're full to bursting with win-sauce for wanting the I Love Lucy DVDs! :thumbsup:

13. aeva

There are two selfish things that I would really love: a new laptop (mine is on the brink of failing) and a pit bull puppy. The puppy is never going to happen, because everybody knows (because I keep complaining) that my landlady won't allow it. The laptop may happen, the one I have now was a Christmas gift from my parents 5 or 6 years ago.

Other than that, I really don't care. My best friend of 14 years is coming home, and I can't think of any present that could be better than that. She moved to California a year and a half ago, and even though we talk every day, I still miss her insanely.

I've discovered that as I've gotten older, I've become less excited about receiving gifts, and much more excited about seeing the reactions to the ones I'm giving. I get really impatient. My dad's like that too though, there have been a few years where he was so excited about a present that he found for me (usually something very emotionally significant to both of us) that he'll give it to me on my birthday (December 23rd), instead of waiting for Christmas as he planned.

14. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Hmm, I don't usually want anything for Christmas, though would like new headphones. My old ones are falling apart. A girlfriend would also be nice, but, well, that's not too likely to happen.

15. silkfrog1292

hmm...let me see:
    - new headphones
    - a haul of books from Amazon (my shopping cart is ready...)
    - A sweater (those hipster ones with weird animal patterns on it)
    - spending some time with my family.

But seeing that I have exams until the 28th December. No 4 probably wouldn't materialise.

16. MixedNutz

I'm 31 and this is only the second Xmas I am celebrating. Damn religion.

I want my boyfriend to straighten up the apt more.

And he raise I've been promised for 6 months work:dry:

17. Fvantom

I don't even care about getting more stuff, I just really want to have people that I can spend time with, that want to be around me.

18. Justapony

Lol, I have one really selfish, one really nerdy, and two really dorky things on my christmas list, a perfect gaming computer (practically impossible with the amount of money my familly has, besides my uncle... he rich and gives the rest of us nothing...), the nerdy one is a sonic screwdriver XD and the two dorky ones are two new furbys XD And Im like 14...

19. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lady GaGa's Fragrance.

20. inlove21

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really want my "boyfriend" to be open..

And a train set!:slight_smile: