How do you act around a guy you find sexy!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Alexander69

When ever I see a guy I think is sexy I get so awkward I'm a very sociable person in my opinion but when I see a guy I like I blush and just don't answer things properly even when I was in school I had crushes on some of my mutual connections they were soccer players OMG they were hot and even though I was friends with them it was so awkward because they were thinking about sports and I'm thinking of them naked HAHA........... Anyways.... Thy weren't even gay well I think one was he got drunk and made out with this other guy so idk. Anyways how do you all react to a guy you find sexy? The only way I act normal around guys I like is when I'm drunk. It's the only time I let my feelings out ahha like when I made out with my best friends boyfriend she and I stopped talking after that... Anyways answer te question? :slight_smile:

2. TallButShort

TallButShort Guest

3. Alexander69

It sucks you see I'm kind of an air head..... Sometimes I end my sentence with a ? For no reason.... HAHA my tracers thought I was so dumb..... Guys just want me for sex it's sad I HAVNT had 1 guy ask me on a date to actually date me. Like WTF do I have a slut sign written on me! my ass doesn't say OPEN FOR BUSINESS! I don't get why guys think im just going to have sex with them.... UGH!

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get kinda nervious. I speak my mind plenty which some find annoying but so I try edit myself.

It's mind numbingly crazy, I can tell a guy 3 times my size to eat sh:***: and die, but put a guy I'm attracted to in front me and I'm all mush.

:bang:

5. BudderMC

Well, if you're not out to people, you aren't on the "dating market", and nobody knows you actually are available for that.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just awkward.

7. Eric

I'm usually myself around guys that I like, somehow.

8. Bolin

Depends on how well I know them...if it's a friend, I act the way I normally would around friends. If it's a person I don't know, I'm awkward and klutzy. But I'm awkward and klutzy whenever I'm around someone I don't know, so I guess I'm the same either way.

9. toms7

i am really cool , i am not cool when i like him emotionally i am so stupid ....

10. Zontar

I personally act like an idiot.

11. Jon56

I'm pretty awkward as well >.<
    I'll also spout random sciencey facts... I should probably stop that

12. Sherri

There's a lot of dissonance with this for me. I'm not particularly interested in looks with my dating habits. It's more lik,e they have to pass a checklist (I find his/her face okay - Check!, Not a 500 lb blob - Check!, etc.) and if they do, I'm down for it. But at the same time, I'm not fully immune to looks, and on rare occasions, I'll find somebody with an interesting set of features, and I find that more attractive than just "model-type" good looks. I'm always at a loss for how to act, though, because generally I won't know the person, and thus, I have no idea whether I'm interested or not. I need personality in there. It's the single biggest factor. This leads to this awkward, DO I FLIRT OR DO I NOT thing pinballing in my head while I'm talking to people whom I find physically attractive but don't otherwise know anything about.

What I try and do is play it neutral. Ask questions, show curiosity, etc, but get to know him/her so that I know whether this is something I'd want to pursue or even can pursue (s/he may be taken -- you never know!).

13. RebelD

I act the same way I always do. A bit awkward at first if I don't know them well, but after a few minutes I'm fine. I'm exactly the same way with girls.

14. Ticklish Fish

OMG! that's me! using nerd mode as cover up!!

that is also my other cover up!

GUYS, STAHP READING MY MIND :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. santaberry

I let him eat all my gummy worms while we play Skylanders.

He just stuffs 'em in his mouth too. Doesn't even try to savor the deliciousness. -_-

16. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I do this around everyone but it is intensified many times around someone I am attracted too.

17. Route466

Route466 Guest

When I see a hot guy, I'm prone to saying something like "I've got diarrhea" and crying. I'm not very popular with that crowd.

18. Jim94

I get nervous and all quiet. And Im usualy the only one that he wont talk to :/

19. timo

Awkward and nervous. And for some reason I go on ignore mode towards the particular guy instead of talking to him.

20. Lewis

Painfully awkward. I avoid talking to them by ALL costs. There's one guy specifically that I've always found it really hard to talk to, even more so when he came out as gay. The thing I hate most about this awkwardness is, it makes me look so bad, like I can't hold a conversation.

This guy wouldn't be interested in me at all after some of the most awkward conversations I've had with him. UGH, I go so computerised. I'll call him 'M'.

M: Hey Lewis!
    Me: Hi
    M: How're you?!
    Me: I'm good thanks...you?
    M: Great thanks! :slight_smile:
    *awkward silence*

I seriously just freeze, my conversation is like a Skype chat or something! He now knows I'm gay so he probably has worked out why I'm so awkward. :/