1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craziest ideas about LGBT people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Night Sun, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Night Sun

I've been curious lately what some of the craziest ideas about LGBT people that you've heard are.... I know they are really annoying and frustrating, but sometimes I find a little humor in the crazy things some people believe. Personally, the craziest thing I have ever heard is that we are all terrorists... (I got pretty confrontational with him-he happens to be my brother who I'm not out to.) I'm also curious to hear how you reacted...
    So let's see what crazy ideas the anti-LGBT movement have...
    P.S. Sorry if this offends anyone... I'm kinda curious.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got told that I have no soul one time because I am gay..

I've also been told to get away from children because I will sexually assault them and or mess up their morals.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We will doom the world. Oh wait, about 10% of Americans already believe that. Oops.

4. Night Sun

Yeah... I've been told that too. I always take solace in the fact that they are they ones who are teaching bigotry and messed up morals... but i always feel sorry for the kid.
    P.S. It may be a bad joke but... If I'm gonna be souless I would prefer to sparkle like a vampire. (Just keep your head up... They are just the ones who misunderstand the world.) (*hug*)

5. TheSeeker

"Only gingers have no souls"

-Eric Cartman

Hmmm let's see. I have heard about us turning people gay, all of us being paedofiles somehow, all gay men being super femme and all gay women being super butch. What else... Oh yeah, end of the world and fall of American society...

But I have also heard plenty directed at Bisexuals (like me!) from both the straight and gay community. We're all whores, we want to sleep with/are attracted to anything that moves. We have no moral compass, we are depraved, we always want threesomes, and we will always cheat.

All of what I just said in this post is utter bullshit, but people love their stereotypes. I just can't take it...

6. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

That were the cause of the recent natural disasters, and that we will be the fall of society as we know it and were all sex crazed perverts and blah blah blah... Oh yeah, and could someone please fill me in on this secret ""evil gay agenda" that everyone keeps talking about?

7. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was told that I'm a disgusting creature that will burn in hell because of my "choice alternative lifestyle" and to stay away from children because I'll make them think that being gay is okay and eventually turn them gay.

8. Night Sun

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with us recruiting everyone and world domination... destroying the world and all religions. Oh gosh... It takes a special type of person to teach people these things...

9. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That people are gonna move to Canada/Australia because of gay rights. I'd love to see the look on someone's face after they get there and realize it's 'worse' than America.

10. Mountainsoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    that we are LGBT'S because that is what we chose to be. Some people might have choices, I don't have any.

11. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't forget, in addition to cheating on them, we're gonna leave them for someone of the other sex.

Pure BS.

12. MusicIsLife

My favourite one ive ever heard was that gay/lesbian people are sexist, and that trans men are anti-feminism.

13. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think the worst I heard was America doesn't need to give gay people their rights because gays are sub human and the constitution doesn't apply to them. Prolly the worst thing iv ever heard. And hate that myth about bi sexuals leaving them for the opposite sex , If Im With a girl and I leave her it's because it's not working with us and if I go to a guy it's not because he's a guy it's because I like him for his personality not his gender.

14. Night Sun

I agree with all thats being said about bisexuals. I know a lot of them and (almost) all of them are extremely committed when they're in a relationship. The one exception typically sticks with one gender anyways and hes just a typical "Player"/Man-whore.
    MusicIsLife: I found your post to be intersting... Because a straight person is totally sexist against there own gender because they aren't attracted to them and every cis-female is a feminist while no males are feminists... That makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

15. MusicIsLife

Lmfao sure it does. Their excuse was a gay person was being sexist by cutting the opposite sex out or w/e and a transman is sexist because they are "becoming a man' hahaha

sorry, too tired to use grown up words.

16. madi

17. Night Sun

Yes. It counts :icon_bigg This video worries me... :eek:

And the bisexuals... we'll just have to see... but I vote not putting them in the pens and killing them,,, that sounds good :icon_bigg
    And big words are not needed here... were all children at heart

18. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  19. Calico

We caused hurricane Sandy, apparently. Oh, and that lesbians only act gay to get male attention

20. Lark

Lark Guest

The whole natural disasters thing is pretty funny.

I've also heard from my peers that all gay people have AIDS, that we are all extremely kinky and have weird, creepy sexual fantasies, and that all gay women are ugly, when in reality, we are merely extremely fabulous. These are less amusing.