1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A great way to end my dysphoria =)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by O_Negative, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Fvantom

but...but....whats the point of the rest of the team if the snitch decides everything? xD I always thought that when I watched the movies too.

2. MichaelB

It doesn't. It only awards 90 points. If team A scores 20 goals (10 points each), so 200 points, and then team B finds the snitch with only like 3 goals, they've still lost.

could be wrong, based on memory. I don't exactly follow the rules with intense obsession :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha.

3. Fvantom

I remember in the movies, the snitch gave you 150 points, which I always thought made the rest of the team pointless, as you'd have to stay 15 goals ahead of the other team just to tie the game up if they catch the snitch. If both teams are halfway decent, they'd always stay within that range, making the victory just go to whoever catches the snitch.

4. O_Negative

Yeah I think it just ends the game but usually the team to catch it wins...I forgot haha. But it ends the game and awards X amount of points which tends to be a pretty large amount so its difficult for the other team to be victor if they didnt catch it.