Pets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isabelle, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Isabelle

I was wondering if anyone has any pets. I have 3 cats and a bird. The cats names oldest to youngest Pauly, dreama, and hayley and the bird's name is elf

2. Kyllani

I have 2 cats, Fry and Garfield. I also have a tank full of fish and 3 ball pythons. Fish don't have names, but the snakes are Steve, Dave, and Bitey. lol

3. Isabelle

I forgot my red eared slider turtle her name is bailey

4. Robin

I have a bunny who is epic, a parrot who is evil because she once tried to peck out my eyes, and a gecko who's just kind of there...

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I used to have a hamster when I was ten, he died from a stroke the very same year we got him. We also had a rabbit for a few months but my mother was afraid of it so we gave it to someone else.
    I would really like to have a dog, but I still live with my parents and they don't want pets.

6. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had two goldfish when I was little and I never knew their names
    But when I was younger after they died, I named one Betsy.

7. Ell45a

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have 2 dogs ollie and Lilly a rabbit and 20 chickens I had a 3 legged cat called Lilly but she died and a dog called innis.

8. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a real affinity for animals. I am absolutely rubbish with people, but animals seem to just fall in love with me. Maybe they can tell i love them back. I can charm anything, and love to try even with the most stubborn ones (unless they've been abused, not much one can do there without months and months of help)

I miss my cat =( i had to give him to my mum who had to drive 180 kilometres to pick him up when i moved out of my old place and into a share house with a girl who can't handle cats. Worst thing is she is fucking moving out next month and didn't even tell me, so i could have kept him after all!!! >.<

it might be a good thing though, mum loves him and i've moved into a place with a beautiful indian ring-necked parrot. It would be a terrible shame if we weren't able to let him out as often as he needs because of the presence of the cat.

The bird was a tough nut to crack, it took me about 2 weeks but now he loves me even more than he loves his owner =D fuck i love animals!

9. All Star

All Star Guest

I have a shih-Tzu named Nibbles. He likes jumping in my lap, and not moving once he gets in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. MixedNutz

My bfs Pug - pugly
    I had a cat that I left with my parents when I moved out - peaches

11. Eleanor Rigby

I have a lovely little mouse. His name is Stylo (which means pen in french). It's a present from my last year's pupils and I had completely fallen for him. He is funny and familiar and despite he is a male mouse he behaves more like a female mouse. I suppose gender-fluidness applies to mice too :slight_smile:

12. Took My Youth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a Siberian Husky puppy named Lila, a little black kitten named Ianto and a tabby/black/white cat named Missi.

13. toms7

i think a dog i would chose would be great so if i wouldnt had the luck to have a boy or girl like for eternity this dog would be the best thing i know that cause i know how is to live with someone who loves you and dogs are doing that !

14. XMisery666

I have a female pug named Bella, a male yorki named Harley, a male cat named Nitro and I hope to get a king snake and name it either Malificent if it's a girl or Michaelis if it's a boy.

15. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

:icon_biggI love animals, I work at a shelter and have adopted a black cockapoo named Max, a cat named Copper, and last week my brother surprised me by getting a black lab puppy named Aspen for me.