Newest the walking dead.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alexander69, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Simple Thoughts

Agreed.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

3. willycubed28

The Walking Dead Season 5 Premiere (Spoilers)

I am very surprised that there is no thread about the season 5 premiere of The Walking Dead. All I will say is wow. If you do not want any spoilers do not read any further. This has to be the best season premiere of the show so far. If you are a Carol fan then you will definitely be pleasantly surprised by how she saves everyone at Terminus, and reunites Rick and Carl with Judith. She is the real and true hero of the Premiere. Rick and the gang narrowly escapes the Torture that Terminus was going to inflict on them. Tyreese finally steps up and does what he needs to do in order to save Judith. The ending will leave you shocked though, and I will not ruin that for you if you haven't watched. A past character makes a return, and is following the gang. If you haven't watched, who do you think it is?

4. Snever2late

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5 Premiere (Spoilers)

It was soooo good, yay Carol. I feel like with such a warm and fuzzy (well as far as the Walking Dead is concerned) episode, the S*** is about to hit the fan in a crazy way. I was expecting a lot more from Terminus though...I wonder what's in store!?!?

5. Gallatin

Excluding the pilot, which for me is in a league of its own, it was the best season premiere yet, and definitely one of the best episodes ever. It had a nice amount of action, tension, and excitement, tempered by some relaxed, feel-good moments like the reunion at the end. I'm happy to see Carol back with the group.

I was expecting this season to be Terminus-based, but since that's obviously not the case, I'm hoping that the group will be on the move more. I like it when they're traveling as opposed to being camped in one place (like the farm, prison, etc.).

And how about that post-credits scene?? Morgan's back! Even though he's been in only two episodes, I still love him.

6. Myriam

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Just waiting to see, how they'll handle two particular individuals and their deaths.

8. Higs

I'm still waiting for anyone to even mention Beth..

9. tulipinacup

I think that was a great way to start a season premiere and it felt more like a season finale which makes it really watchable. Carol definitely was the highlight in this episode and you can tell how she had so much character development. I've always loved her since season 1.

I also think that Tyreese didn't really kill the guy who they tied up so we will see.

10. willycubed28

Beth was mentioned in the premiere but you had to pay close attention to it, because it ran together with other things that were being mentioned in the train when everyone was trying to get caught up on what happened while they were separated.

11. RAdam

Oh mah gawd the new episode made up for all the shitty episodes in the previous season!

12. Higs

Did they? Must've missed that.

Still the hole happy reunion in the end, looked way too 'perfect' considering the missing people

13. willycubed28

Yea it didn't show Daryl telling Maggie, but he did tell Maggie.

14. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

The best episode since the one where the governor died. Im starting to like Carol.

15. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Did anyone see the episode on Sunday? That was a great episode. The ending was crazy, I thought the terminus people were dead. Father Gabriel seems kind of creepy as well. He's definitely hiding something

It'll be interesting to see then leave georgia for the first time, and hopefully morgan will join then since they showed him at the end of the last episode.