what attracts you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonewalk, Nov 3, 2012.

1. stonewalk

yeah lol crazy. my gf is also pansexual so it wasnt a huge deal when that was discovered.
    but i also figured i would i LOVE pale skin. like straight up, the old idea of a fair maiden (or master teehee) is fantastic to me, i think it is absolutely beautiful.

2. Parzival

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dudes in suits, ohmigod :d

3. stonewalk

HHOOOH SHIT YES! girls too, god ive been trying to get my gf to get a suit for ages. she wants to but doesnt have the money makes me super sad lol

4. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    An intellectual, but not overly abrasive (smart people can be jerks, I should know, I am one :thumbsup:). Cute in some way. Nice and understanding but not patronizing. Has to be able to put up with me. Devoted but not clingy.

:dry: yeah....I'm never gonna find that.

5. Neutrality

Ummm..let's see, this will sound weird but, physically I have no idea..None!...there is no rhyme or reason to it...I just see someone and sometimes it's like wow!...There is no common reason I can find...I've been physically attracted to a shy emo looking guy, an outgoing ripped jock...It's almost like certain guys have an aura that draws me in...

Emotionally ....Well, emotional attraction is the main reason I fall for someone and its usually when someone makes me feel good about myself and like I could tell him anything.

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I know it when I see it, I guess. I love people with a go-getter, cocky, and adventurous personality. That alone is enough to catch my eye most of the time. Physically, I've been attracted to the whole spectrum. Right now I'm all about big burly men, but I've been hit on and been attracted to by plenty of effeminate gays and I was just as attracted to them. One thing I really love though regardless, is bald/shaved heads. Not a crew cut, just totally shaved.

7. Alan Lewrie

Exactly! I hate it when I hear girls lament their breast size, unless you are flat chested--and suffering self-esteem issues--why would you change things? Do you want hard fake boobs that buy affection from worthless guys, do you really want overly large breasts like every other generic valley-girl?

I realise this could have something to do with my sexuality, but I just don't understand at all why men want their women to have huge DD breasts. Honestly, after a certain size they aren't attractive any more.

#27 Alan Lewrie, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  8. SundrenchedGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love a strong woman with gently masculine features, like my gal does :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and AAAAMEN Stonewalk nothin' wrong with a girl in a suit! my gf won't get one either, bummer! Button ups and slacks look great on a woman as well :slight_smile:

9. The Queen Bee

I agree with you here.
    Not only that but I'd make a division between physical and sexual attraction... and another for emotional and romantical attraction.

I'd definitely think personality is the most important thing. That said, it's true. That doesn't make people more physically or sexually attractive... but, indeed, "it increases their sum-attractiveness" as you put it.

Also, I've recently discovered that I secretly want to have sex with my father... Yeah... Hard core Oedipus complex... lol XD Not quite.
    I've noticed that all along I've felt drawn towards people that have the same stoic personality as my father. IDK... I like getting their attention. With my closest male friends, I'm the more dominant one (what can I say? I love bossing men around)... and when they have that stoic personality, it usually becomes a platonic crush for me. =/

For the ladies, well, yeah... If you have that stoic personality I'm at your feet.
    ESPECIALLY if you're hard to read. lol
    Also women that are not afraid to break a nail. Geezus... I get annoyed by people who are so picky and whiny about some things that almost become useless.
    Physically... IDK... I'm not sure I'd date a White (as in very pale) person. I'm so sorry for this... But, when I see really pale people (to the point I can see their veins), I obsessively think: "DUDE/DUDETTE... JUST GET SOME SUNLIGHT!! JUST GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME COLOR!!"...
    I have a soft spot for darker people (both male and female). If I ever were to date a man (which I doubt it'll happen), he'd have to be dark skinned.
    I'd like to think that the personality counts more. That said, too skinny/underweight or too fat/overweight... well, I doubt I'll go for it. But, who knows...

#29 The Queen Bee, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  10. squally89

Happiness~ You gotta love life to love another person.

11. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I definitely think that a person's character can either add or take away from someone's attractiveness.
    As far as what attracts me, I like people who take me out of my comfort zone. I also like who will let me do things like open doors for them or walk them somewhere when it's dark. Basically, let me take care of them. It makes me feel special to make her feel special. If that makes sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Neutrality

That makes perfect sense to me, I'm kind of the opposite, I love it when a guy does those things for me.

13. revi

revi Guest

Someone with a great personality, and can wrap there arms around me and hold me tight. That would be magical. Idc about the shallow things i mean i of course want someone who tries and looks pretty good. But i guess what I'd say I'd want most is someone who loves me and i intern love them.

14. stonewalk

see i like even flat chests, idk just firm chests are really nice. i like something to lay my head on and not be overwhelmed or buried. i will honestly NEVER understand the draw to large breasts.

well she wants to get one just never does lol, but i wear suits all the time vest and all so next time i drive down to see her im planning on bringing an extra suit and dressing her up in it. think its fair as i agreed to wear a skirt and such for her lol.

15. Alan Lewrie

Absolutely! Seriously you couldn't have summed up my feelings any better! I wasn't suggesting flat chested women need to change, that's why I said IF they were having self-esteem issues, as I want people to be happy with who they are, and if that means changing some things so be it--just don't do it because someone/society is pressuring you too.

I'm sorry if I get mildly perverse, but so be it. I love breasts I could fit in my hands, and as you say lay my head on. I've met, know/n, and seen so many women who want huge breasts, and it is almost always for the wrong reasons. I've even met one who got a breast enlargement immediately after HS because her DDs weren't enough, then she complains about back pain.. wth?

16. stonewalk

well i wouldnt consider it perverse, that is the designated topic to its all good. but yeah i wish people would just be happy with their selves, everyone is beautiful. not everyone may see it but there will always be someone who does.

17. Alan Lewrie

Well, I thought I'd get even more perverse but what I said covered the bases. :slight_smile:

18. stonewalk

well i think there is a difference between being perverse and discussion. there was no vulgar or depraved intent.

19. Onyxknight

Personality is the biggest thing for me. Looks may get you noticed, but if you're a complete ass to anyone you aren't friends with, don't know, or just don't like for some stupid reason (I guess think your typical high school jock, the quarterback asshole, as portrayed my hundreds of movies) then I don't want anything to do with you. High maintenance would be a turn-off for me, too.

20. loverboyace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eyes, sense of humor, and hygiene. LMFAO