Nude Beaches.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starships, Oct 28, 2012.

1. therunawaybff

This is so true. As proper as she is in many other regards, my mother would strip down to her underwear in front of me without a moment's hesitation. When I was younger I would often sit on her bed and talk to her while she got dressed for work.

And why not? It's not like she hasn't seen me naked. :lol: That's the first way I met her! :grin:

2. I'd like to try one one day.

3. WallyO

Is it wrong or weird for people to get stiffys at a nude beach.. Would you be made fun of, or beat up?

4. therunawaybff

From what I've heard, erections are generally ignored as naturally occuring phenomenon.

5. WallyO

Cool. I'm sure that naturally occuring phenomenon happens auite often.

P.S. Bob Dylan is (was) the shit

6. leer

me and a couple of friends are planing a weekend away on the coast -Blackpool & nudest beach`s have been discussed were all gay by the way .

7. Quisto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never been to a nude beach, and I'm not sure if I would go... I don't really think I'm prude, but I would feel so uncomfortable. I'm not overweight or anything; it'd just take some getting used to, I guess. I'm pretty shy in real life, so I would be freaking out about people looking at me and stuff. Maybe if I actually go to one, it won't be that bad. I don't know. I'd want a guy to go with me (preferably, my future boyfriend, lol).

8. 4ever Hearth

I think it would definitely be an experience, not sure how I would take it but an experience that I want to give a shot nonetheless. :eusa_danc

9. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never been, I don't think I'd be able to. I'd be really uncomfortable, and I personally don't get the whole "it's freeing" thing. Never had the urge to walk around with no clothes lol.

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's actually pretty rare. And the people who are most concerned that it will happen to them are generally the people that never have a problem. :slight_smile:

11. WallyO

Hmm. Maybe i should check one out near me.. I doubt that anyone i know goes to them, and even if they did what would it hurt?

12. therunawaybff

Kind of hard to feel sexy times when you're paranoid that everyone is staring at your junk. :lol:

13. Mandy

Erections are rare, but if one happens you could excuse yourself! However, with me, a girl in a boy's body, I have had some instances where my 'vagina' got erect and even retracted inside of me as well, yeah it felt strange, but easily got over it.

I have no problem at all, and its wonderful. If you live in North Jersey, Gunnison between Memorial Day and Labor Day is awesome! Thousands of people show up and if you do not get there early on weekends, you have a long walk in addition to the long walk from the street across the dunes and wide beach. I met one girl there who said she was going there since she was 18, and now 23 and says that she likes the fact everybody's the same! She describes the whole experience as beautiful!

BTW, Gunnison is located in Sandy Hook, NJ across the Bay from New York City. It's New Jersey's northernmost beach if you need to find on a map.

14. Alexander69

Meh I'd go but I'd preferably like to go to a gay beach not just a nude beach because if someone caught my eye I'd like to know I have a chance because they are gay

15. FJ Cruiser

Basically every beach in Spain is a nude beach. In San Sebastian, there were actually attractive women that went topless, but in general, it's only old men (often gay) and children under 10 who go naked. It was really uncomfortable being ogled by naked elderly men in Marbella when I was just walking shirtless.

Living with three other guys in very close proximity and finally working into a shape I'm comfortable with has made me a little more comfortable with nudity, but I'm never going to be a person who'll shed his clothes readily in public.

Yeah, apparently Hippie Hollow is now a gay creeper cruising zone. That said, even I could acknowledge some of the nice breasts I've seen at Barton Springs/Creek.

#35 FJ Cruiser, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  16. Mandy

Most nude beaches (if not all) have gay sections. Provincetown, MA I heard is the most famous by other nudists.

17. darlig ulv

18. TrangNhi2154

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh yeah! I went on a family vacation at Cancun, and my mom accidentally booked the wrong hotel. We ended up in topless resort:jawdrop:, and I was 13 years old and younger sister was 10 years old. My mother's reaction was priceless! Later, we get used to see women's boobies. saggy, firm, tan, pale, shape, nipple, and etc. We had a great time.

19. Sully

I'm intensely self concious, I hate my weight, my size, EVERYTHING! Friends of mine though always end up naked at parties (one in particular) because they just love it. I wish I could be like that, they always pull the, 'we won't judge' or 'we're all the same' cards, give me a break, of course people judge and we're DEFINATELY not all the same!

Having said this, a few weeks ago I had a massive desire to just go to a nudist beach alone and just swim and be free! I have one really close (a couple of miles from my house) but I never got the chance to head down there. Oh well, another day.

20. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I grew up with strong nudity taboos ( which I am still working through) but my ex would get naked at the drop of... well, the drop of almost anything to be honest.

Once when we had a couple of weeks in the South of France he dragged me along to Espiguette, apparently one of the biggest nudist beaches in the world ( or so we were told). It was really funny, the first few hundred metres from the car park were officially not a nudist beach, according to the signs, but no one paid any attention, some people got out of their cars already naked.

The beach had a subtle grading to it... the end closest to the car park was for families with kids, after that it seemed to change to straight couples, then swingers ... and then (quelle surprise!), when you got to the sand dunes it was all gay men ( sorry lesbians, I never went past there so I don't know whether you have your own area as well) .

The ex had a field day, I was a bit more subdued, but we went every afternoon for a week and I started to feel a bit more comfortable with it by the end. I have to admit that I thought if all societies had the same attitude towards nudity that many people in Europe do we would probably all be a bit healthier and relaxed. It really wasn't a big deal for most people, and, for the most part unless you chose to head back into the dunes there was nothing overtly sexual about it. The area with families all lying around naked was actually very charming and sweet ... not sordid in the slightest (in my opinion).