Blow jobs sex or not?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

When in doubt-- NO.

and again,

Why would you have sex with someone you don't have feelings for?

2. SillyRomantic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blow job = oral sex.

As for telling someone they're not your type, that's exactly what you've got to do. Something like, "Listen, this isn't going to work out for me. I'm sorry if I've made you feel like I've led you on."

There's rarely a case where more needs to be said.

3. Gen

Gen

I'm just going to take shot in the dark with this one, but I have feeling you infatuated with the attention.

It is obvious from your other threads/posts on here that you are dealing with a lot of self-esteem issues right now and the feeling that he wants you is probably amazing. However, going down this path of obsession with the desires of others is not a good one. You are still quite young and it would be tragic to start down that path now.

4. Alexander69

Ugh I'm so confused! We were texting last night and he's like ya I'm 7 inches and I want you to jerk me and in said yes...... I was just like you said infatuated. I feel so stupid. I HAVNT met him yet and idk if I do I'll tell him I can't do this anymore I don't feel comfortable

---------- Post added 27th Oct 2012 at 05:00 PM ----------

He seems so nice now and that's what is making me confused. :frowning2: I feel like I got hi hopes up and now I feel like fucking shit :frowning2:

5. BudderMC

Just delete his number from your phone ffs. Block it if you have to. You keep indicating to us you clearly don't want to go through with this (unless you're lying through your teeth), but are somehow lacking the impulse control to stand your ground. So if you can't muster the willpower to keep telling him no, do something to physically prevent you from texting him.

6. Alexander69

Like I said before though we are not dating and we won't be I made that clear I may text him like we are but he knows we are not and YES he really does know we are not.

---------- Post added 27th Oct 2012 at 05:03 PM ----------

BUT see he my best friends friend so if I do that she will be pissed! I don't mind texting him and talking to him I just don't want to have sex with him. He seems nice and if he wants to be friends I won't stop him but I'll make it clear that's it and he knows we are not dating

7. BudderMC

I will repeat: if you are not capable of the willpower to prevent yourself from doing something you don't want to do, put something into place so that you CAN'T do it.

Your friend would be more pissed at you not talking to him than if you had sex with someone you didn't care for? Some friend she is; clearly has your best interests in mind, right?

8. Alexander69

I just feel like I'm already in this to deep

9. BudderMC

That's a really, really lame excuse as to why you can't just text him and call it off. You're only "in too deep" once you've already done something with him that you'll regret. The longer you wait the worse it gets; like pulling a Band-Aid. Just tell him.

10. Alexander69

11. robclem21

Agreed. Lame excuse.

Seems like now you are justifying it to yourself because in too deep is not an excuse to sleep with someone you don't want to.

You already regret sexting him. Imagine after you do it how you will feel.

12. Alexander69

I know I told my friend that I don't want to do that with him and I don't want to "cuddle" and "kiss" him I said I don't mind if he and I are friends but I don want to date or do anything with him. I said I was moving to fast and I was stupid. And she said that he doesn't want a relation ship I begin with he was just having fun texting me.

13. TroubledRyan

Bwaha this reminds me of highschool.

As some other people said, oral sex is sex.. it is in the title of the deed. However it is not that attaching or emotional, anal sex is so much more intimate.. so I'm iffy on the subject. You can really call it what you will.

Also, I don't know about other people on here... but cuddling NEVER stays at cuddling. Yeah it starts out cuddling and a movie, then a kiss, then making out, then biting.. and you get the drift. As you have already been told, you are not even close to "being in too deep".. you have not even met the kid, none the less have had any form of sexual relations with him. You just have to chill and explain to him he is not what you are looking for.

"He is your friends best friend" so? If your friend has such a problem with you not wanting to be with a guy, there is a much larger problem in the relationship. Friends are not a dictatorship, you have the right to be with who you want. If your friend has such a big problem with that, then there is something wrong there.

14. Alexander69

Well the way I was looking at it was like I was complimenting him telling him he was cute ad sweet and that stuff but I do that to everyone but he takes it the wrong way and I felt like after that now I tell him ya sorry I don't like you bye...... He has bad depression and I... Ugh I don't want to make him upset for pretty much being a tease. But ya I get what you all have said I'm not going to cuddle with him or do anything I don't like him like that and I've really thought that through ad I dot want to do anything I will regret

15. Aielar

In future, I'd suggest using caution when you compliment people - it's a nice thing to do, certainly, but not everyone will understand that when you compliment people you're doing it in a 'harmless' sort of way that doesn't necessarily equal showing physical or romantic interest in someone. If you regret, in your own words, pretty much being a tease, then I'd also suggest being more aware of how people might interpret your behavior in future. Leading people on isn't a great thing to do, and it can make the other person feel used/disrespected. Just something to remember for the future :slight_smile:

16. Martyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oral sex is sex....if you gave a blowjob to another, and that was more pleasurable than his partners givings...would he not go back for more? it's classed as cheating...I'd hate to think my partner would not consider this as not cheating as it is. Intimacy is with the one you love not with anyone else.....ok I'm off my soap box now :slight_smile:

17. cutieboy201

Even tho im 13 and a virgin, in my opinion its sex
    Its called "Oral Sex" for a reason
    No offense
    (!) Dancing Bananas For You (!)

18. starfish

Yeah spooning leads to forking...

Also you say stop anytime you want to.

19. TheSeeker

Dude, never do anything to just get experience. If you are super excited about giving a BJ, then you can do it if you really want, but do you really want to have someone's dick in your mouth right off the bat? But yeah, wait for it to be meaningful and do it for the right reasons. Preferably with someone you have met in person.

That's just my opinion; but this has trouble written all over it.

20. Alexander69

Ok so truth be told Im still talking to him. Not sexually and when he does I change the topic I don't reply as fast I wait a while I told him we are just friends and that's it and I told my friend that I don like him like that and Im not going to have sex with him and she said he is just fooling around with me and to clam down lol